Fallen Angel

Im disappointed in God, yes, my wings got damaged (and thats not methaphorical) but did I really deserve all this, especially for choices I didnt even do, all I liked was the sex, now my energy is messed up I dont even feel connected to my physical vehicle that much no more…what did I do that was so wrong…

3 Likes

Yee
Wassup mayne

1. Your energy could be very fucked up based on who you have sex with especially if they dont take care of themselves energetically.

You could have a parasite or Lee attached to you.

1. In the case of a Actual attack by a Deity, Jehovah ia known to actively fuck with people/mages who leave Christianity and indulge in basic human desires like Sex.

He doesnt do it with everyone, but he picks on those he feel are weak and powerless.

I recommend Calling Upon Satan, Azazel,Etc for power and protection while you get your shit straight.

If you wanna go really cut-throat, call upon a Death God or Death spirit like Azrael, Santisima Muerte, Erebus, etc for outright war and attack on any sort of Angel, egregore, or whathave you that could be attacking.

1. Build your Will through Meditation. Learn Yoga, something. It’ll enable you to deal with any future attacks.

2. Get energy healing done.

3. Carry on with ya life and enjoy it. Have sex, smoke, drink, etc.
    Journey into Darkness.

6 Likes

Oh, don’t fall for some desert cult bullshit, read this: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

7 Likes

damn i love this forum, no less than 5 minutes and i already got a response,

how can i be sure Azazel will help me, and what ritual would you reccomend for a beginner in lhp

1 Like

when I refer to God, I mean the Divine Essence, which I believe on based on personal metaphysical experiences

3 Likes

demons are aslo divine.

4 Likes

There is no guarantee I can give you.

These are Demons. They have their agendas like all beings do.

But if your Will (which is to raise yourself up and defend yourself) aligns with their Will (to raise you up and have you defens yourself) that Alignment of Mutual Will is the guarantee itself.

Simple Ritual:

1.Look up Azazels (or any beings) sigil

1. Draw it out on paper. Doesn’t have to be perfect.

2. Repeat their Enn until you sense a shift I the atmosphere. Change in heat, weird sounds, new smells, etx.

3. State your will. “Azazel I have calles you here too…XYZ”

4. Take note of any ideas or thoughts that come to mind.

5. Dismiss the Spirit. “Azazel you may now depart.”

6. Done

7 Likes

Make sure you focus and use your Will throughout the Evocation. Your Will, animated with words, pulls them to you.

2 Likes

k thx.

lol most blonde american response ever

no but seriously thanks

2 Likes

yes in a sense, as they are still a product of the Divine Essence, but they are in MultiChaos, Lords of Maya imo, the ones that split from the Unity of the Kosmos

1 Like

Darklight, I remember you from my other post, how you been? I was just now considering doing a calling for the demon you suggested to me with the sigil that could help me, could you please advise me the best way of going about it?

1 Like

I also contemplated summoning AAM before summoning the demon, but i think it would anger him no? or maybe they can work together…

1 Like

I would not be jumping to a quick conclusion about who/what they are until you form your own opinion about the subject.

about Veesch? i think its the one that you are talking about.

You won’t know until you ask him. He is after all a fallen angel. He might test you until he finds you worthy, but if he doesn’t you might find his help worth so much more then you can imagine.

yes

if he doesnt? dont you mean if he does? and which angel you talking bout? Azazel?

Yea I mean does. I was beyond tied last night. Been cramming for a math test on Wednesday (never again am I doing a summer term math course). And yes Azazel I Also in my lack of sleep forgot to quote when I replied :sweat_smile:. He can be this huge bottomless pool of knowledge but sometimes he can be a tough safe to crack. I have read about him testing people until he finds them worthy.

Yeesch

Veesch or Yeesch is a demon Duke who rules over destroying parasites and impostor spirits. He is best called to be protected and relieved from those problems. When it’s name is chanted and vibrated you will have an undoubtable presence that will help you clear those negative spirits. But he demands to have a clear as possible aura field, for he will be easier to come. But if he clears he will forcefully penetrate all energetic levels and fields. He can be the helping hand of an exorcist when evoked in a critical mass. Under his instructions he will clear the possessing spirits by himself or he can help and advice the exorcist. He can be also called for protection against malevolent energies and forces. Yeesch calls himself dedicated to such works and does not have to be feared, but he likes to be respected and loved. In those works he will be very serious but if you want to know him personally he will show you a more fun and enjoyable side of him. Lord Sveenschx in my third encounter with him, I gazed at his sigil and I saw a mist of darkness in front me like a living smoke. Then I was pulled into a dark cave that had a large very old looking stone throne on which I saw him sitting patiently waiting. He later says “I am the killer of the killers”. His voice changes a lot. Then I was pulled back with an invocation chant in my mind:

“Yayliz kamiaz’lartan veench sves’desckz mah’call mata’enturaz ovay”

2 Likes

any way i can go about it? Ive tried calling his name while focusing on the sigil

1 Like