Fall asleep while meditating and chanting

Has this happened to anyone else.

Last night I was playing Lucifer’s en and meditating and chanting along with it and ended up relaxing so much I feel asleep.

I woke up even more tired than usually after having what was a pretty good sleep.

Has anyone else ever done this and experienced the same thing?

5 Likes

Normally the dreams in such a situation are very important and meaniningfull.

2 Likes

Thanks. I just wish I could remember what the dreams were about.

1 Like

Funny enough, this just happened to me last night. Was trying to meditate and get into trance so I could summon up an entity, but I just ended up relaxing so much I fell asleep.

6 Likes

Ugh this happens to me all the time nowadays and it really pisses me off and makes me sad but after reading what @Rav Said i guess it’s only for my own good as i see more images and stuff when i’m half asleep and half awake also yes even i feel really tried after i have woken up even tho i just slept lol

4 Likes

You know what’s crazy? At around the same time you liked my post and replied to it, the same thing happened to me AGAIN. Last night at around 3:30am i was in meditation trying to get into trance in order to evoke Ant’Harattu…and the same thing i complained about two years ago happened again around that time. Ended up nodding off and having to restart once i came to. As @Rav suggested, i actually did get a dream once i finished the ritual and went to bed…but i just find all this way too coincidental. @anon73484242 Just out of curiousity, what spurred you to make this post today?

3 Likes

Hmm weird and interesting also I replied to this post because I had the same issue happening to me so I thought I’ll just rant about it. I didn’t know that me replying to this post can make you sleep while your meditating even tho your reply was long back.

3 Likes

Well, i dont think you made me sleep. I just think that its the universe trying to tell me something…or perhaps tell you something…i dunno, haha

1 Like

Hm now im curious. What is the universe trying to tell?

i don’t know. If i figure it out…i’ll let ya know

1 Like

Yes please do. that would mean alot just pm me when you do find the answer ^^

1 Like

Well somehow we are all connected cause behind BALG Is a very powerful Ascension entity working. Anyways the entities talk through dreams so that half wake Stadium is excellent to connect with the Qliphot

2 Likes

It has happened to me too a few times. I will lose about half an hour.

It is normal to feel asleep while meditating and chanting but never give up.
Chanting would make you go into trance state where you will be half asleep.