Fairly new at ceremonial magick

Hey gang,

I’ll keep my story short and sweet. There’s a woman I’ve been trying to get for awhile, we’ve gone on dates, had a good time, but ended up disappearing/going cold due to either meeting someone else or whatever. I’ve done basic candle magick in the past with some success, and taking the next steps at ceremonial magick. Recently, I’ve been attempting to evoke Duke Sallos To make it simple, I’m just asking the great Duke to finally have this woman fall madly in love with me; get that extra oomph needed to finally make her realize I’m the one she should be with.

I’ve drawn his sigil on a piece of parchment and placing a red candle on top of the sigil and meditating. Even as to writing a pact signed in my blood; in offering to write him a song and offer a piece of my soul for his help. I’m open to suggestions on what else I can do or could use some help since I’m fairly new at this.

During our time apart, I’ve been working on improving myself. When she last saw me, I was kinda stocky, but now I’ve been exercising, have a nearly defined chest and four pack abs coming in; so I’m not just sitting around waiting for things to manifest…

Hail Duke Sallos :slight_smile:

1 Like

not to dissapoint you ,but her behaviour is much like something I do , which is go on dates with guys just to kill some time or maybe to get my mind off some other man. A guy once called me “the illusionist” lol. But this is of no importance. I performed rituals with Duke Sallos myself,at times they seemed to work. The last time I did a contract, signed in my blood, where I asked the demon to offer me the love of my target, well…let s just say things went horribly wrong, in the opposite way. my offer for Sallos ,in return for his help was : a weekly thank you ritual where I would offer wine and food, and also making his name known as much as I can. Too bad it didn t work.
I wish you good luck.

Try asking for gentle nudges, hints, and thoughts, to be sent her way. I find people are more likely to bend to your will when they think it’s their will, also the gentle approach is less likely to trigger an instinctive resistance and like everything involving humans it only works if what you want them to do is something they could come to do by themselves (for example even the best hypnotist couldn’t make a to-the-core pacifist kill without it being defense, it’s against their very core personality).

[quote=“karenina, post:2, topic:4965”]not to dissapoint you ,but her behaviour is much like something I do , which is go on dates with guys just to kill some time or maybe to get my mind off some other man. A guy once called me “the illusionist” lol. But this is of no importance. I performed rituals with Duke Sallos myself,at times they seemed to work. The last time I did a contract, signed in my blood, where I asked the demon to offer me the love of my target, well…let s just say things went horribly wrong, in the opposite way. my offer for Sallos ,in return for his help was : a weekly thank you ritual where I would offer wine and food, and also making his name known as much as I can. Too bad it didn t work.
I wish you good luck.[/quote]

The thing is she’s even stated (even as recently as last week) that we needed to get together again. We hung out a lot back in December; I made sure her kids had gifts for Yule. Her thing is she’d been in a crummy marriage that’s ending now and she’s been going through a bad bit of luck during the proceedings and I’ve stood by her for most of it.

I’ll try the gentile nudges, hints, and thoughts; all toward reaching the ultimate goal of her falling in love. In the meantime, I’ll be writing a song called In Praise of Sallos.

As you said yourself, she is getting out of a bad marriage, so she’ll need to actually get over that, before engaging her heart again deeply into committing for another love.
I say just be there for her for the time being. be a great friend, attentive to her needs, but just showing her a little bit more concern to imply that you care more than as just a friend.
Very slowly she’ll heal and get over her traumatic former relationship with her husband, then she’ll be ready to love again, in a proper, sincere manner. And you’ll be right there to provide that love. You’ll have a lot more chance, being a friend as well. Of course, continue doing your magic on the sly. i gather you love this woman and intend to be with her for your whole life, not just for a while? Because if that is so, ignore what I just said.

I’ll also be trying a sigil of Venus and asking Anael for help. Couldn’t hurt.

Quick edit: I just want to say you guys are an amazing community :slight_smile:

Thinking I could use a fellow spell caster’s help on this. There’s progress at least, but we had a small argument last Saturday and haven’t spoken since…and about some trivial crap too.

[quote=“insanewayne253, post:1, topic:4965”]Hey gang,

I’ll keep my story short and sweet. There’s a woman I’ve been trying to get for awhile, we’ve gone on dates, had a good time, but ended up disappearing/going cold due to either meeting someone else or whatever. I’ve done basic candle magick in the past with some success, and taking the next steps at ceremonial magick. Recently, I’ve been attempting to evoke Duke Sallos To make it simple, I’m just asking the great Duke to finally have this woman fall madly in love with me; get that extra oomph needed to finally make her realize I’m the one she should be with.

I’ve drawn his sigil on a piece of parchment and placing a red candle on top of the sigil and meditating. Even as to writing a pact signed in my blood; in offering to write him a song and offer a piece of my soul for his help. I’m open to suggestions on what else I can do or could use some help since I’m fairly new at this.

During our time apart, I’ve been working on improving myself. When she last saw me, I was kinda stocky, but now I’ve been exercising, have a nearly defined chest and four pack abs coming in; so I’m not just sitting around waiting for things to manifest…

Hail Duke Sallos :)[/quote]

Sorry, but you won’t get a ton out of that ritual. If you want to work with Goetic demons, evoking them is where it’s at and it’s the only way to guarantee they’ll work.

Damn, so any advice or tools I need to evoke the Great Duke? That’s why I think I could use a hand here for proper evocation. I’ll do whatever it takes since she’s become pretty important.

At the moment my roadblock also is lack of privacy to do many rituals. It’s become a pain in the butt lately.

[quote=“insanewayne253, post:9, topic:4965”]Damn, so any advice or tools I need to evoke the Great Duke? That’s why I think I could use a hand here for proper evocation. I’ll do whatever it takes since she’s become pretty important.

At the moment my roadblock also is lack of privacy to do many rituals. It’s become a pain in the butt lately.[/quote]

You can PM me for extra help. Not everything about him should be public :wink: