Fairies

Isn’t this where the reputation of Gnomes comes from? Asking.

2 Likes

Aren’t gnomes elementals (as defined by Paracelsus) as opposed to fairies? The two classes of being are independent of each other.

2 Likes

Depends on regions I’d say. Fairies are their own creature and so are gnomes but they’re all considered Fae.

6 Likes

From my cultural background (Slavic folklore) we keep fairies/sylphs separated from undines and even gnomes (not sure about salamanders because still haven’t heard about them in Slavic folklore or under salamander classification)

2 Likes

As I know if you hear them, They may invite you dancing and you would lose the track of time etc

In general, apart from tales, they have something common with Venus I think and they are the protector of nature, if I am not wrong. And they are very beautiful and but if you see their natural style and like them as they are, it’s something that they like.

In the past there were some fake photos depicting fey but just done according to tales I guess, did you ever saw any of them ?

2 Likes

And in my country we call them Nymphs they were and still are very sacred and plenty of them raised Gods.

There are
Celestial Nymphs (such as Hesperides and Pleiades)
Land Nymphs
Water Nymphs
Wood and Plant Nymps
Underworld Nymphs.

2 Likes

Mmm Nympho :grin:
Yeah…that brings memories :wink:

2 Likes

Welp…! Sex wasn’t a bad thing in the ancient times :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s bring ancient times back to life :joy::joy::joy:
I’m buttnaked…hey hey…why is everybody running away? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fairies will naturally be drawn by offerings of sweets. Natural, such as sugar and honey, better than synthetic, such as jelly beans or caramels, however, any kinds of sweets will be useful in making a good first impressions. Songs, are a very important element, and if you feel an itchiness in your hair when singing for them to come out, then that is an immediate sign of their presence and should be heeded.

There are a large variety of fae, some more suited than others for certain roles, but the variety includes tricksters which are perfectly willing to cheat and con you, which is what some people may refer to when they say pixie. While there is a significant subculture of people working with fae, compared to other magical disciplines it is largely experimental and in the dark.

If you want additional guidance, though, you’re free to PM me.

3 Likes

May I approach you for said guidance?

1 Like

At the moment, I feel like you’ve got a little bit too much on your plate, to start another new project. Saying this, as someone who is flighty and distracted, that magic takes resonance and commitment. The deeper down the rabbit hole you go, the more dirt you shove up, and the harder it is to get out, but the better the treasures, and the weirder the matters get. This holds true for magic in general, but any individual path.

At the risk of digressing too much, I will say that you need to have some other stuff cleared out before beginning a fairy working to which you would not have the energy, time, enthusiasm and motivation to commit to presently. It’s not a matter of exclusion, but a matter of severity, in one’s approach and style.

2 Likes

Wait how’d you know that?

1 Like

Honestly I never thought they’re real so I didn’t study their characters or origins or nature… I read about them, heard few people mention their experiences with them. But I remain skeptical with open mind about them.

The thing is, people who talk about them - not magicians - they describe seeing them and interacting with them physically… not in the astral realm. I watched videos online, they claim they show photos of them… I think they’re fake. Probably the same ones you talked about, there are only few of them around online. So there is no solid evidence of their physical existence that I know of. But who knows. I really hope someone here could capture some evidence and share it with us. That’s why I suggested the audio recorder method.

2 Likes

That may be really interesting. I also thought they were fake but imagine so much ado can’t just be for nothing, they have persisted so many eons. Still the tales around them is not so much fascinating but there is an ecological edge with them and when I think about that side, sometimes I think it would be better for whole humanity to keep believing them, at least we would have hesitated much more to cut trees, deforest the world and destroy the ecological balance, they were the western version of mother nature personification in a way at least like its guards.

Apart from that, connection with other entities based on some devices, maybe based on quantum is very much appealing to me but I guess some powers maybe Archons are really against it, it does not prove that they do not exist after all even we are not full sure whether that world is real or not, so there is always a chance around.

2 Likes

I totally agree, I think this is the case for most spirits and Gods/Goddesses. They represent the spiritual side of natural elements that we physically interact with in our life.

I made a contact last night right after our discussion here, I called a Nymph spirit because @Anassa mentioned that they call them Nymphs and I’m more familiar with that. After few minutes I heard beautiful female voices and touches started lol The voices were like coming from a distant but still around me, then flashes of images … was very interesting and lovely meeting !

With some entities, it’s said that they have physical manifestation. And @Si-Chan said she could hear them so my suggestion of using EVP equipment was to prove that physical manifestation, which many people reported and experienced. Most spirits only exist in the spiritual-astral realm but Fairies/Nymphs are said to have dual nature.

I didn’t know that some spirits don’t like that, interesting ! I would probably need to search about it before using EVP devices to make sure that the spirit I’m contacting doesn’t mind this method of communication. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful …:):yum:

3 Likes

How many you called? You went by name?

2 Likes

I had no names just chanted a praise I made for them and welcomed anyone who wished to answer. Today I’m starting to research more to find out their names, stories and what they like etc

The energy I sensed from them is one of the most beautiful that I ever experienced, their voices were really charming !

2 Likes

Usually they’re more than 2 :slight_smile: Not only they’re pure (that doesn’t mean they didn’t had relationships with humans and Gods), they’re great tutors as well, they have been tutoring Gods and heroes after all such as Dionysus, Zeus, Hera, Persephone, Pan, Hermes. Gods were trusting their children to them and cities got names after them. They like dancing and singing, they are known for dancing in the forests along with Artemis and Aphrodite, even Apollo joined them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes