Failure in letter of intent

Hi , I have recently performed the letter of intent to aquire a daughter of Lilith. Two days ago I did this and then attempted a second time yesterday, I told lilith that I had attempted it before and apologized to her for doing the ritual again. As I write this its night now and still nothing :(. What should I do? I did the ritual correctly to.

It takes time to search for a daughter that meets your needs. The more specific you were about the characteristics of the succubi in your letter, the more time it might take.

Also, if you haven’t developed yourself enough, there is always a chance she is standing right by your shoulder but you can’t tell.

I summon thee, mighty Prophet, @succupedia, in the name of the Most High Moist! Please grace us with your Presence, when it is convenient, of course, and answer this poor lost child’s query.

3 Likes

Thanks for replying so promptly. My letter was in depth to an extent as I listed the character traits I wanted and am look for a long term companion. So for a serious relationship, I did assume it might take around 3 -5 days.

Be patient and have faith in yourself.

There’s a few signs to pay attention to, and preferable when lying in bed with the lights out. You can use your eyes to look into the dark room, or you can close your eyes and try to feel any kind of touches or breezes, and if you’re lucky you can also look for any weight or movements on your bed. Pay attention to sounds, whispering voices or even sexual arousal.

My succubus spouse came forward by touching my hair, and when I payed attention to that, her presence became stronger and stronger.

I did the complete opposite to most parts of the ritual, especially the recommended timeframe to do this. Yet it was a success.

3 Likes