F*ck It! Lord Lucifer!

Just as I Thank you now! :star2::grin: @Kaya

2 Likes

Remember though, that as useful as they are, you do not really need candles. The candles are mainly for you not the spirit. You can visualize them and get the same effect as actual physical ones. However, handling and lighting physical candles can aid you in getting into the right mindset for magick, because the collective unconscious associates candlelight with magic, wishes, and mystery. The circle of light they throw is small, and makes the darkness around you seem even darker, activating the atavistic part of the brain that knows the fear of what may be lurking in that darkness.

7 Likes

Okay that was a wonderful explanation or the importance of Candles and there influences on my magik. I shall take it all into consideration.

1 Like

I always recommend using pen and paper if there is issues with communication.
Do everything the way you normally do but tell Lucifer you would like him to write out anything he wishes to tell you or answers to you questions.
After that just relax and let your hand write whatever it wants.

5 Likes

Easiest candles I’ve noticed are tea lights and birthday candles, small, not as noticeable and they burn out faster if you need to burn it fully.

Plus you can get multicolors in birthday ones cheap, all Walmart lol. :wink:

2 Likes

I attempted this once :thinking:… But i will try again tonight when i have more time.

I shall take a visit to walmart this afternoon :relieved:

Hi Xjaseh
Im surprised I’m the only person who has suggested
a drop of blood.
You can get a finger prick from the chemist.
Diabetics use them.
I always offer blood.
Lucifer likes nice things and presents.

1 Like

Here, this should get you squared away.

3 Likes

probably a skeptic and I have to stress this enough meditation is key without it you are shit out of luck

1 Like

meditation is the only way for you to break open the ajna third eye without it you are doomed for failure…

1 Like

Never give up✌️

2 Likes

I was able to communicate on a beginning level without meditation so I wouldn’t say it’s hopeless but ya definetly improved 10x after. :+1:

2 Likes

At the age now 43 I just don’t stress over it. I’m a stubborn SOB and like doing stuff on my own and if they show up they do. If they don’t I take it as meditation stress release or I’m a damn fool who can’t sense. Either way… set it and forget it.

1 Like

I got candles guys!! :love_you_gesture::relieved:

3 Likes

Dude I’m online…

Message me.

:grinning:

1 Like

Automatic writing, look it up. Can be done with al beings

2 Likes

Heard about that
Will do
Thankyou