Extreme contact

Hello to whatever contacted me last night. Im sure if it was another person or spirit. You came to me in my minds eye so strong swirls of purple and definitely female. In the past i know i have tried to contact nammaha , lithith, and ladylock. Was very playful?!?! Idk and left my " 3rd" eye twitching like crazy. What ever you are i want to be rich beyond imagine in us dollar currency. Seriously. Along with whatever was going on ps thanks for checking up on me whatever you were.

1 Like

Sounds like a spirit that works closely with Asmodeus. I met her a few days ago. She connects to the color purple and comes in through the mind or third eye.

Yea idk , im a forever noob and almost never actually “sense” the spirits and gods like never, but then again sometimes i do and sometimes i hear them or i dont lol. I have called Asmodeus but that seems like a lifetime ago. After “she” left very faint and fleeting red dust that was fire like swirled on the “ground” ummm kinda like if an epic villain tossed a cape when turning and kicked up some dust or it was a cape itself idk i was falling sleep, but i know I wasn’t dreaming, that trance like state that is soooo elusive when im actually trying to get there

1 Like

And i have no idea what this was about honestly didn’t give me a sense of what the visit was for idk

1 Like

I also know temping to call it back probably wont work

1 Like

Never be too sure. I say go for it.

Worst that can happen is nothing.

It might not have been her but it sounds alot like her.

You shoukd try calling her, you might be surprised

Umm lots loke i said i have no idea what the intended purpose of this vist was or what its purpose was or anything. Except that it did come to me the encounter was real

I want to add that i did see a cape its just when it left i saw red and maybe gold , like it left and left a trail or its "vehicle " left a trail. Note i did not see a vehicle just my best way to describe

1 Like