Extraterrestrials, Reptilian entities, and the Occult

How did you see them?

1 Like

Wow, that sounds insaneā€¦

Not really sure, I first saw it when I was 11, not much of an experience besides it standing over me in the middle of the night. Then at 18, I asked my patrons at the time to connect me with that entity, instead of communicating with it psychically, it appeared that night physically, which I didnā€™t even expect. I woke up the next morning and found traces of where itā€™s been in my house.

2 Likes

How did they do that? Through a ritual?

Ive worked with the atavistic lizard mind of our human species. I have also worked with some extra terrestrials. The Lizards (the ones I have spoken too) are technically our ancestors, though they are quite old. They are our fathers and mothers lower on the evolutionary scale, much lower. However, they still possess important information.

The ETs are strange. But I have communed with some of them also. A hivemind by the name of Ishra (not Ishtar, not isha, I have taken some liberties with the pronunciation as they dont like excess attention).

Yes these ETā€™S do mix there DNA with humankind, though not often. They stopped the practice for some time but within the lastā€¦ 50 or so years it has started to pick up again. The breeding process is unique though and many I think will not know what they are.

1 Like

the rituals are what?

1 Like

Canā€™t say I have ever contacted them intentionally. But I have had contacts with the greyā€™s. If they could stop taking pieces of me in the process that would be great.

4 Likes

Taking pieces of you? Please explain.

1 Like

The usual. Scoop marks, geometrically arranged syringe impression patterns, ect. I posted pictures of the aftermath of my last abduction experience somewhere here on the forum.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s this?

Are ancestors?

Many believe in the ancient astronaut theory. The idea that centuries ago extraterrestrials mixed their DNA with areā€™s. But you think it could still be happening?

Yes the lizards are our ancestors. If you believe evolution these were the things that came from the sea to land, that over very long periods of time some evolved into us.

The ets, well I dont really believe in ancient astronaut theory exactly they definitely played a hand in our evolution at a few points. They are incorporeal however.

1 Like

Interesting. Thank you for your insight.

1 Like

How did they connect you with the entity?

Iā€™ve never had experiences with greys, but my family has. Iā€™ve always viewed them similar to tricksters or skinwalkers, apart from the taking pieces / examining people, and Iā€™ve always viewed them as malevolent, while reptilians arenā€™t as malevolent from my experiences.

Actually I only remember one experience that could be attributed to greys but I have no clue what the fuck it was. I heard this jet like sound hovering out side, not moving, across the road at just above tree level, I noticed it and I guess they picked up on that because I put thoughts towards it. It then went silent, 20 seconds later I hear these weird ass voices outside, 3 distinct ā€˜peopleā€™ talking and it wasnā€™t any dialect I understood, I mean I can understand different dialects and what language it is but this wasnā€™t even any modern language that I could tell. Then they fucking scratched under my window alot, like I could hear scratching, then I stopped thinking about it like I was and it stopped.

3 Likes

How did you get contact with them?

Taking pieces of you?

What do you mean?

Interestingā€¦

Interesting video.

I was also wondering about Time travel. Is it possible to use a ritual like a portal :hole: to travel through time?

Or could a ritual be used as a stargate or black hole to travel to different Galaxies :milky_way: ?