Expound on this E.A. Quote About Deathcursing Please

I read this in another thread and would like E.A. or anyone else to expound on it a bit…

“Baneful Magick both requires and creates an intimate bond between the Operator and the victim, and a certain suffering is shared when that person actually dies.”

So there actually is some amount of backlash on the one making the curse??

I have tho completely disagree with that quote. Curses can be accomplished without personally knowing the victim if done on the behalf of a client.
I’ve done baneful magic with extreme success without knowing the victim.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:1925”]I have tho completely disagree with that quote. Curses can be accomplished without personally knowing the victim if done on the behalf of a client.
I’ve done baneful magic with extreme success without knowing the victim.[/quote]

I agree with your statement about working on a stranger but when we work on someone who has wronged us personally there is a link. We have emotional ties to this person as usually a baneful working is done because we were hurt or wronged by a person. That emotional pain and desire for revenge or justice is enough to tie us to a person.

Koetting mentioned that if you are attached to the curse you sent, (wishing and hoping something happens), then you will negate the curse and/ or share in the suffering. (Coast to Coast with Noory).
Also the Joy of Satan website says that when doing something for ourselves, we ‘invoke’ energy inside ourselves. Dealing with others we should ‘evoke’ energy, or get it outside ourselves. That way there is no connection.
Does this make sense?