Exploring my unconscious and subconscious in the astral?

Ounce I’m in the astral how do I travel to my unconscious and subconscious mind?
Can I say take me to my unconscious world?
Also can I say take me to my subconscious world? I read something about ounce someone is in the unconscious mind. They are travel deeper and go somewhere, I forget what it is called. If you or if you know someone who knows what I’m talking about let me know please.

By focusing on your own personal mentalscape, the astral is the collective unconscious/plane of thought, within it is also our own personal spaces so the pure intention will do it.

1 Like

I can have a thought in meditation for example if I have the thought werewolf. I will then see a image of a werewolf. Or if I think vampire I will see a vampire.
My thoughts have been producing images and some of those images respond with advice.
And some images I saw correlated with my fantasies and fears. I have been inter-grating with myself through dreams.
Also
What is happening exactly? I don’t fully understand it! The whole integration and what’s gonna happen ounce in inter - grated Will I align with My higher self Ounce I fully intergrate?

Explain please.

I can’t really explain the higher self part, I don’t have one of those.

Maybe @anon10524665 can explain?

How old does my account
Have to be to send Helena a chat?
I don’t think I have the ability to
Send chats yet!!!

You don’t have a higher self?
If you don’t have a higher self what self do you use?

I believe you have to be active for 3 months (?) to get to the point of pming an individual.

As for the higher self, I have my true self that is me, my soul, which doesn’t exactly encompass the definition of a higher self.

Hmm, I always find things like that hard to explain. Partly because my experiences are all very personal and I don’t follow any book or system I could recommend you. And also because something like the higher self has many definitions.

But this is what I think. Your higher self is the part of your consciousness that is “truly you”. Some say it’s your godform or super conciousness, but I think it is simply you.

Have you thought about what exactly you are? Is your arm you? What if I cut it off?
What about your brain? Is it you? Think about dementia.
This body is a small part of yourself, and so is the Astral body. But the higher self is what connects all this. It connects all the experience and knowledge of all your lifes and more.
You are not disconnected from it, you just have little or no access to it if you don’t work on that.

How to get access and how to get some of that knowledge can be entirely different for everyone, but I think as a basis one should take a step back and accept your current existence as it is what it is.
Accept who you currently are, and simply use Astral travel for exploring more of it, not for changing something yet.

I hope my rambling helps you somehow, I didn’t even have coffee yet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Helena!

i can have a thought in meditation for example if I have the thought werewolf. I will then see a image of a werewolf. Or if I think vampire I will see a vampire.
My thoughts have been producing images and some of those images respond with advice.
And some images I saw correlated with my fantasies and fears. I have been inter-grating with myself through dreams.
Also
What is happening exactly? I don’t fully understand it! The whole integration and what’s gonna happen ounce in inter - grated Will I align with My higher self Ounce I fully intergrate?

Explain please.

1 Like

Practice makes perfect