Experimental decks

Just wondered if anyone here has made their own divinatory cards?

I made a set that was about the 7 Laws of the Kybalion - it was seven positions (marked on card) and then I made a deck of cards with the symbols for plus, zero, and minus - the deck was to divine which of the Laws was most in action on a given situation.

One instance I used it for was a minor fall-out with a friend, it correctly indicated the outcome.

I’m thinking along the lines of doing the same thing for the five classical elements and the seven classical planets, so posting 1. to just share this concept (I know Tarot also covers these, but I wanted something more overt and targeted to that aspect of the question) and 2. ask if anyone else has a format you’ve created from scratch?

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:1, topic:2405”]Just wondered if anyone here has made their own divinatory cards?

I made a set that was about the 7 Laws of the Kybalion - it was seven positions (marked on card) and then I made a deck of cards with the symbols for plus, zero, and minus - the deck was to divine which of the Laws was most in action on a given situation.

One instance I used it for was a minor fall-out with a friend, it correctly indicated the outcome.

I’m thinking along the lines of doing the same thing for the five classical elements and the seven classical planets, so posting 1. to just share this concept (I know Tarot also covers these, but I wanted something more overt and targeted to that aspect of the question) and 2. ask if anyone else has a format you’ve created from scratch?[/quote]

woudl be useful divide the “arcanes” in the 7 laws and create minor arcanes for each 7 sublaws of each 7 main law…

so ull reach a decent number of decks for divination…

Yes, I’m thinking of stacking the different laws & forces in some way to get a really pinpoint accurate reading… usual disclaimer is that, as with all my experimental stuff, I might end up discovering the existing versions/methods are the best, but then again, someone had to start them in motion didn’t they? :slight_smile:

By the way, I found it’s really easy to get your own tarot deck made, lots of print-on-demand type places offer custom card faces AND backs, here’s one example: Make Playing Cards.com.

I love that kind of thing!!

1 Like

Thank you for the link Lady Eva, I will have a look at that site in some detail.

I have used printerstudio.com a few times and can vouch for their quality.

Female power is always the force that give shapes and motion :slight_smile:

But to make it more funny and complicated Id slightly suggest work on a second deck, who express the “energies of the pillars” and the concurrent deific masks…

this would unite the entire universe in one deck, despiting the zodiac concepts and reaching directly to the point of deific approach or for the non theistic the “representative energy” approach…

One of the things that would be useful for you to unleash the power u have to create the tarot cards is a well known secret, not too much spoken in forums, a “almost very hidden” knowledge of the “tetrapolar” universe…

which is that ( give a try will not cost a thing…)

write down in a paper 50 names in the right column who did good to your life ( people, persons, gods, etc ) and other 50 names in the left column with the people that did wrong in your life, the same pattern…

find the common sillabells or consonants combinations and absolutely u will reach to your own tetra gramaton of if u wish ur “elementary name of power”…invoke it and claim the creativity…in that name u will have both tree inside your own REAL tetraname…the tetraname is the way the energies of the universe indentify yourself for creation…

and the deck will appear in front of you…lady werewolf…

all spirits of nature knows this secret…use it…
No dogma, just practice…

KRGN

That’s an interesting idea, thanks. I believe the universe acts in a fractal-like manner at times (well d’uh! - But I mean believe due to observation dating back to my infancy, not hearing the theory), so looking for commonalities might yield something worthwhile.

Edit to add: VERY interesting, the two lists worked out almost identical, which is confirmation of my own theories, since some of the worst wrongs actually helped me out, in the longer term… I’m using the name of the Personal Daemon I evoked last year as my kind of “top level” godname at the moment, and in place of all others, and I’ve already done all the analysis of that I know how to do. Thanks, it was an enlightening exercise!

1 Like

The idea is the use the common sillables for 3 objetives…

1- its your own tetragrammaton ( your quaternal polar identity or universal fingerprint )
2- to reveal and anticipate outcomes in terms of people, ( seems to be that people with certain common sillables with your tetraname, for good or for bad so you can anticipate to people if belongs to the good or bad group )
3- and to create like an “abrahadraba” word to create in your own name…

AND DONT REVEAL TO ANYONE THIS FOUR TONES…EVER…

KRGN

Am doing - watch this space. I FORGOT to say my PD is a maelstrom of the syllables, which were 6 that came up again & again, and when analysed, made a 6-point star… thank you for the technique!!

1 Like

and Hexagramaton indicates only one thing…
You belong to the first 3 emanations so the nature and its power are your natural concern…obvious, but not so obvious…

very interesting conversation

there is a book writen by spare that deals with creating one own divination cards… I believe it was Two Tracts on Cartomancy, but I’m not sure since I read it many years ago, I know it was not the book of pleasure nor the book of satyrs.

the exercise is interesting