Experiment with Attakeria

Considering all the information received about my past life (I describe everything more fully here: Past life and essence of my spirit (investigation) - #60 by Adrin) I get a very interesting result. Attakeria is an inhabitant or representative of the Fiery World, who (possibly) was summoned thousands of years ago to obtain some kind of knowledge and pass to some world / worlds.

But the Fiery World is a spiritual space, where, judging by Roerich, various beings live, having some knowledge and capabilities, akin to demons or angels. Unfortunately, at the moment I cannot understand exactly how Roerich is right, since the memories of a past life are fragmentary and, moreover, are partially blocked (possibly in the subconscious).

But I would like to conduct an experiment. Can anyone try to summon Attakeria as a spirit and try to question him about his capabilities, knowledge and his nature? Attakeria may have a connection with the Hittite, Mesopotamian or Zoroastrian pantheons, but this also needs to be verified.

Several times some people have already tried to summon Attakeria, but they could not talk to him.

I have his sigil and images (if needed).

Therefore, I will be grateful for any response to this experiment.

1 Like

This being is you in a past life yes?if so, you’d need to create a sigil or means of evocation and well not speak as if the being is external as if it’s you then it’s the form your soul takes.

1 Like

Yes, I have the Attackeria sigil. Oh no, I did not mean that this is an external being.

Perhaps this impression was formed because my consciousness is still partly unable to get used to the idea that my present I and Attakeria are one and the same being.

In any case, I tried to write about Attakeria not as a separate spirit. Apparently it didn’t quite work out.

2 Likes