Experiencing Lucifer for the past few months

So as of the past few months as I scour the internet for sources and to find my path and to learn more about Lucifer. I have come across this feeling ever single time I keep reading about him.
To explain this feeling as best as I can it’s like my heart become “light” or where my heart feels like it’s pulled and it usually happens when I’m reading about Lucifer or praying to him and sometimes learning about working with demons. At times my gut feels like a knot too but not a whole lot.
I’ve never had this feeling before and the feeling makes me feel happy and sometimes I get a calming feeling afterwards. I’m not to scared about the feelings I’ve been experiencing lately but it’s definitely something I’ve taken note of.
Has anyone had this feeling before? And as of lately im starting to consider myself a bit of a Luciferian/theistic Satanist I don’t know if that’s actually common though.
I actually hope to talk to him soon! Invoking him is something I hope to do in the new month or so but I haven’t found a way I want to contact him if you have a suggestion let me know!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

I think you’ll find this useful: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

1 Like

When I first learning about lucifer I used to get light headed like I was high or something every time I read or thought of him ! It was a pleasant feeling ! I think eventually my energies settled and it got stable

1 Like