Experiences with the Angels of Love book to manifest a new relationship?

Title.

I recently got this book and I’ve been doing the first ritual to heal myself and move on from a heartbreak, and I’ve been feeling a lot better.

I’m considering doing the Soulmate workings to try to manifest someone new, and I’d like to know if anyone got experiences with this book.

4 Likes

Hi.

I read and performed the rituals in the book for the time required, today I finished the process.

To be honest I got the book and performed the rituals out of curiosity and to gain something new into my life but not in a way of drastic changes or desperation .

I am more aware of the crap that’s circling around me and not to be bothered much as there is better to come to me .

Over the past month I am more outgoing, the urge to meet new people . People are looking my way a lot and smiling or approaching me more .

I got a job offer I turned down due to a personal reason .
As the book says take up whatever opportunity comes your way and go as you never know whom you might meet . Also I have the urge to join a self defence group in my city and I’m booking that soon .

I did not find any new relationships in my life at the moment . But I think that will come .

In my opinion yes it is a book I would recommend . It is simple and doesn’t take a lot of time or needing any kind of supplies to perform .

TY if you read .

Tobias/Saibot.

2 Likes

What book is that, can you share it?

Zanna Blaise.

The Angels of Love: Magic Rituals to Heal Hearts, Increase Passion and Find Your Soulmate (The Gallery of Magick)

1 Like

I have update , I received a job offer with hours that suit me . And my SP she recently smiled at me after I saw her looking at me and I didn’t notice that before during the times we made eye contact but the eye contact has become more obvious and lasting. But then again I asked spirit friends Sallos and Gremori for extra help with my SP too.