Experiences with Pomba Gira

I tried evoking Pomba Gira last night in hopes of getting my ex back. I’m not quite sure if I did it right or if it has worked (it hasn’t been 24 hours yet so I’m not expecting anything right now). I wanted to know if anyone has evoked her/them before and what was the experience like and how long did it take to see results?

3 Likes

Please avail yourself of the forum’s search function. It is the magnifying glass on the upper right of your screen. There are many threads about people’s experiences with Pomba Gira.

1 Like

Hi brittney!
i am in the same shtick as you are currently!
I’ve been told patience is a big key, however i am also curious if i evoked correctly seeing as other casters have had contact with whom they’ve called upon in their dreams.
yet i have not.
if i expirance anything i will be sure to let you know, however i hear great things about Pomba Gira and her ability to help reconcile relationships from other users! best of luck to you

1 Like

I’ve pretty much tried everything else, so I’m hoping this works. I read that you are supposed to recite her prayer for 7 nights, so I’m going to try that. Best of luck to you too!

2 Likes

i was also told to place her offerings on a crossroad but i do not live near one, i will try reciting her prayer for 7 nights and see if that works as well!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I told her that I didn’t have a t shaped crossroad near where I live and asked if it would be okay I I placed them by the lake next to my house and she said yes

2 Likes

Pomba Gira is very powerful. Nice choice in asking her for help . Just have faith in her magick and she will bring you what you want . I’ve seen results from her magick within the same day before . Just continue to praise and offer to her and your lover will stay in your life . ALL HAIL THE GREAT QUEEN POMBA GIRA MARÍA PADILHA. Thank you Pomba Gira

3 Likes

Also treat her with the most respect and remember to offer her after your desires come true

3 Likes

Any updates?

2 Likes

Sadly, she did not come through for me. I have been working with Dantalion so I’m hoping he helps.

1 Like

Well if you have any updates with him, feel free to pm me or something. Would love to know if you have any success

1 Like

I agree Pomba Gira is absolutely beautiful and amazing

Welcome @Platinum_ThunderKAT It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Can you tell me your experience with Pomba Gira?