Experiences with Lilith

Post all the fun and not so fun times you’ve had with lillith

1 Like

I’m feeling lazy so.

Quite the appetite our lovely lady Lilith has. :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

I got to have play time with her in a dungeon once…that was fun. :smiling_imp::blush:

3 Likes

Did you play Cops and Thieves…:smirk:

2 Likes

No but that would have been fun too!! More like prisoner and dungeon Mistress :smiling_imp:

But you just gave me a cool idea :thinking: :thought_balloon:
Thanks!! :kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Your welcome love.
Say hi to Lilith from me… even though I haven’t meet her.

But…she might have meet me…:thinking:

4 Likes

@Sheogorath Hmmm :thinking:

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

In the summer of 2014 I practiced every day an operation which wasn’t successful, maybe I did mistakes or should have continued. Part of the practice was an invocation to Lilith; not really an experience with her but, probably, I was near to that limit between imagination and “magical reality”.
Every time I visualized Lilith up, in the dark space, a pale winged woman (etc., according to a description and an image of her). An evening or a night, when I reached the moment of that invocation, I “only” felt the automatism, getting ready to address Lilith’s image which almost came into my mind.
The event slighty scared me, but after all if the operator maintains balance, such emotions may empower a ritual; it’s also the process of embracing/becoming darkness in name of a complete spiritual growth.

Me and Lilith’s times are amazing, highly sexual and fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, but she’s also a great teacher.

After we had sex before, she reminded me that she’s not only my lover but she’s my mother.

I would always look up to the moon and feel it become dark and say " I love you mother ".

Ps. I said it to the moon because she told me she was a dark moon goddess " she has as many names as there are winds and as many titles as there are ways to die ".

American god reference :wink:.

4 Likes

I’ve mostly worked with her when I’ve worked with my shadow. She’s a very unique and complex goddess.

6 Likes