Experiences with Jesus and Yahweh

It is very ironic that you use the excuse that “the source is beyond comprehension” to avoid confronting the issue of a God with perfect foreknowledge of the future while mankind retain pure free-will, and yet to support the idea of a single source you try and use simple human logic.
What if I told you, it is beyond your imagination?

1 Like

There’s much symbolism in the physical to the spiritual & vice versa.

That’s just because you’re trying to bring the [Source(s)] down to our level that’s why.

But anyways,

How are you certain of this exactly?

And unless your parent was a perfectly functioning hermaphrodite, your body didn’t have a single source either (And on a deeper level, far, far from even two sources).

1 Like

I think you felt Lucifer not Jesus

1 Like

The seed on the basic level we’re only one seed.

The seed planted in God, when birth (born again) out comes a living god. No one at the moment is born again (some misunderstand that). God is neither male, hermaphrodite, or female but have mother & father characteristics.

Fire purifies - God is a consuming fire
Bread satisfys hunger - God is that missing piece

You know dude, it seems like you’re parroting material you have no experiential knowledge of. As for god, wrong again. If you ascribe to a Judeo-Christian paradigm, god is simply beyond all sex and must adopt masculine and femine characteristics to be known. You are 100% in error in being unable to distinguish between masculine-feminine and mother-father, which is sex based.
For somebody who seems to get a kick out of proselytizing, you really should know what you are saying before you run your mouth.

1 Like

i have no idea what youre talking about here

1 Like

God doesn’t need masculine or femine characteristics to be known. I’m not proselytizing, just having conversation. I wander if I was saying positive things about demons would I be proselytizing.

1 Like

Basically when we are born again we will be living gods.

if you were doing it in a preachy religious demonolatric way, yes.

3 Likes

The Seed does not exist by itself.
A person is not born by themselves.
What in the universe is created?
When a person is born nothing new has occurred and nothing new comes into existence
Everything is a combination.
A seed in it’s basic form relies on multiple other processes.
How does this point to a single source?

And again, how are you certain that the spiritual imitates the physical to a degree at all?

Jesus was known as the morning star and light bearer. Early Christian churches even called him Lucifer, since the texts were in Latin. He’s a Lucifer to me. Venus and King Nebuchadnezzar II are also Lucifers. I don’t know of any others, and I doubt it was those two, so it was probably the Jesus Lucifer.

1 Like

I should’ve said it another way but basically everything points back to the One Source. God created everything through Christ yet Christ need God & not the other way around. God is recreating himself with us & Christ was the first. A father provides (God provides), a mother nurtures (God nurture), water cleanses (God cleanses), etc. Satan was a light bringer but wasn’t that light. Knowing God is important because it can get hard to tell what is what. One day we all will know the God Who Provides. The Source is our inheritance.

1 Like

There are many sources, bucko.

I’m still learning & don’t confuse what at i’m saying but do we have many parents?

no. Christ is younger than other beings, the Abrahamic faiths are younger than Hinduism

2 Likes

I’ve been a bit harsh, so let me clarify. There are several sources; so saying “the source” is a misnomer.

Examples include: Void, Darkness, and Light. What is interesting about Light (as a source) is that it must feed on Darkness. So, Light is dependent on Darkness (which makes arguments about them silly when you understand this).

Several members here have found their source to be Void, others Darkness, others Light, and others have more unique perspectives.

I like to think of sources as colors. It is silly to say the color blue is at war with the color yellow - this can be applied to Light and Darkness.

There are members here with more experience than I, maybe they will comment.

Edit: if god has to recreate itself, being dependent on humans for this - hmm. Maybe this is something to ponder. Much of the christ mythos is lifted from Mithraism. Satan was never a light bringer. Satan is a title, and is not Lucifer. Personally, “the source is our inheritance” is a vacuous statement- it sounds profound but is saying nothing.

2 Likes

I too tend to believe there is one Source for All, but maybe Im wrong

you should both read Paramahansa Yogananda

Lucifer became Satan & I agree with you that Satan is a title.