Experiences with Jesus and Yahweh

Is anyone here close to them? please share me your experiences

If im not mistaken there’s already a bunch of threads on this question.

5 Likes

Jesus was an important deity to me as a teenager and even helped me with a parasite a few years ago. I almost considered his path but it was not for me.

A very calm, loving energy.

Yahweh I have no experience with whatsoever

5 Likes

I had a very vivid dream (I guess it was a dream?) about a month and a half ago where I was talking to an ascended master on a higher plane, which followed after having a terrible dream/vision where I succumbed to evil, becoming the replacement apprentice to a dark lord after killing the old apprentice in combat, thereby being smothered by evil and losing myself in the process. I felt that dark power consume me completely until my body and mind became a decaying, twisted, and deformed monster of its former self.

I was in a wasteland realm, which had dark clouds that spawned parasitic hive-mind entities. This place felt so far removed from the divine source that it was terrifying and sickening. The planet appeared to be orbiting a massive celestial dark vortex of some sort, which felt as if it were the absolute source of evil; the polar opposite of the divine light, if such a thing is possible. I did not belong there and knew without a doubt that this kind of energy, and this kind of fate, is not what I want.

After the dark dream/vision ended, I felt myself rising to a much higher plane, and felt very safe in the presence of the ascended master, and relieved that everything I had experienced was just a vision. I was told that I need to acknowledge and accept that this evil is a part of me and exists within me, but never to give it power, and always to look toward the light. Though he never stated his name, my intuition told me that the ascended master was Jesus.

8 Likes

thats beautiful

1 Like

Well, I prayed and worshipped Jesus for about 1.5 decades. It honestly bums me out I never had any sort of help from him, particularly with respect to addictions. Nowadays I work with demons, and they do work. I don’t have hate for Jesus, just a feeling of disappointment.

9 Likes

I understand

From my experience, when one prays to Jesus, Christ, or Jesus Christ, those prayers go to an egregore. I don’t know of any way to pray to, petition to, or conjure the actual ascended master Jesus. It seems that he either comes to you or takes you to him when he feels that it’s necessary. Some people have also visited his plane of existence to speak to him through soul traveling.

2 Likes

not always, when i was a kid I was bothered by parasites, so I got on my knees and asked Jesus to help me, he immediately exorcised me

1 Like

The Jesus prayer does do that, though I’ve only noticed it after I became aware of magick. It gives off strong, warm light energy that clenses, which made me feel pure and innocent immediately afterward with effects that taper off after about a day, but I didn’t feel a connection to any actual entity through it. It seems to be an automated thing.

2 Likes

Sometimes I’ve also been attacked by entities in my sleep and unconsciously cried out for Jesus, which created a burst of light, banished the attacking spirits, and made me feel strong and safe. I’ve never seen or heard an actual person/entity though; just pure divine power, which I’ve always just assumed was either from an egregore or some kind of automated servitor that Jesus left behind. Who knows.

5 Likes

As far as I know, he was/is a powerful magician and ascended master who most likely studied and was well-versed in the Kabbalah. I also suspect that his unnamed 70 (sometimes 72) disciples were probably secretly the Goetic spirits. That’s how I’ve interpreted it anyway.

5 Likes

no, I think that was Jesus Christ himself

1 Like

How many of Christ disciples were disappointed & what did they/we learn in that disappointment.

Remember the song Christ was singing on the cross.

We have a forum rule against moralizing. I am not a follower of christ so don’t lump me in with that. I don’t remember any song he sang, because I don’t believe as you do.
Edit: neither do you remember, because you were not there. You are entitled to believe as you do, but words on a page is not something you can remember. That is imagination, not lived experience.

1 Like

I will keep that in mind when reading other LHP & RHP material.

He sang I will Survive :rofl:

4 Likes

Matthew 27:46 is from Psalms 22.

What if I told you, there was no single divine source?

Are you a product of a seed, multiple seeds or none?