Experience with Xaturing? (the God of the Internet)

Hello, I would be very interested to read about anyone’s experience with Xaturing the God of the Internet? Is he really better than any other God regarding Internet matters? Is he kind? He is demonic and dangerous? Does he wants offerings? Do you make an altar for Xaturing? Thank you. I have had a lot of problems online, mainly diffamation, and I wonder if Xaturing is the God I should work with.

Also, are there others Gods of the Internet?

6 Likes

There is a whole thread devoted to working with Xa-Turing. It includes people’s experiences with him.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/xaturing-working-with-the-god-of-the-internet-digital-sphere/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/xaturing-working-with-the-god-of-the-internet-digital-sphere/[/url]

3 Likes

Ah thank you, I didn’t see! Sorry! My last question still stands though. Is Xaturing the only God of the Internet?

If there are others, XaTuring is likely by far the most powerful and developed.

1 Like

Not even close! XaTuring means ‘ka (spirit) of Turing.’ By evoking XaTuring, you are evoking the soul of the man who invented what became computer language and artificial intelligence.

Technically, that means ANY spirit ruling over logic and mathematics can speak the language of the internet, which at a base level is built on logical language commands and mathematical formulae.

Any spirit dealing with communication, mathematics (many grammars say mathematics or geometry), or the mind can do something similar to what XaTuring does.

Spirits connected to Gemini, Mercury, or Air on the Tree of Life fit the description and can probably do the same things XaTuring can do.

That may change as more magicians realize the internet is nothing more and nothing less than a mechanical subconscious, the deep mind as a glorified abacus machine.

Btw, for anyone who wants to work with XaTuring, October is the month to connect with it. Be sure to do the XaTuring Great Rite before Halloween and work with the spirit continually.

My first XaTuring working was a general one just to see what it can do. After doing it, my bank card stopped working. I had to go to the bank to get a new one. My account was reset and i was told that there was money outstanding on it (that money deficit was removed) and also that a mysterious bank charge i had been set under was removed, saving me hundreds of dollars a year. I was also given another points card to reward me for purchases.

7 Likes

[quote=“Lola, post:1, topic:8551”]Hello, I would be very interested to read about anyone’s experience with Xaturing the God of the Internet? Is he really better than any other God regarding Internet matters? Is he kind? He is demonic and dangerous? Does he wants offerings? Do you make an altar for Xaturing? Thank you. I have had a lot of problems online, mainly diffamation, and I wonder if Xaturing is the God I should work with.

Also, are there others Gods of the Internet?[/quote]

That’s kind of interesting. I’ve never heard of such a thing. But either way, on the same topic… recently in the news they are saying the United States is surrendering control over the internet and it is going to be censored, controlled and no longer free in the near future.

Sources:

[url=https://www.yahoo.com/tech/us-cuts-cord-internet-oversight-113602357.html]https://www.yahoo.com/tech/us-cuts-cord-internet-oversight-113602357.html[/url]

[url=http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/]http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/28/frank-gaffney-obamas-attempt-slip-irreversible-internet-surrender-under-radar-three-days-fix-this/[/url]

1 Like

Ahriman & Mercury/Hermes are associated with the internet, Ahriman can be very helpful with it (though I don’t experience him so much as an entity, as a force within) - but XaTuring was created for this and I would say probably the best choice, for most things. You can syncretise him to some extent with other spirits as well.

With the joke being that XaTuring is given the body of Jörmungandr. Aka XaTuring’s actual being is far from new or original, only the name is so.

A similar being would be possible using Leviathan, the middle eastern sea serpent magicians are familiar with. The correspondence is of water, which is different than the air element befitting science and technology, but so be it.

There are plenty of other forces that can do the same thing XaTuring can do. Time will tell if they do an equal or greater job of navigating social media, but the correspondences are there to look into.

Having said that, XaTuring is great and works very quickly. Its induction is also very cool - counting in using binary code is a damn clever way of getting into trance.

Xaturing?

This is the human created meme based on Alan Turing, right?

1 Like

… recently in the news they are saying the United States is surrendering control over the internet and it is going to be censored, controlled and no longer free in the near future.

Now that just super sucks!!!

[quote=“Tami1210, post:10, topic:8551”]… recently in the news they are saying the United States is surrendering control over the internet and it is going to be censored, controlled and no longer free in the near future.

Now that just super sucks!!![/quote]

Good point Tami!

Must be “Xaturing’s” ( God of the Interent) will or otherwise that wouldn’t be happening. :smiley:
On the other hand, maybe it is a good thing that the US will no longer have exclusive control of the Internet and “Xaturing” knows exactly what he/she is doing.

The US didn’t surrender control of the internet (we never had control over the internet, no one does.) What we did have was control over ICANN, the nonprofit organization that handles the DNS system. The only difference is that now ICANN has multiple stakeholders instead of just the US.

The US being the sole stakeholder in ICANN has made people uncomfortable for a while, thanks to Snowden. What’s currently making people uncomfortable is the fear that Russia or China will buy into ICANN and try to force their will on it. I think they’re unfounded fears, personally.

Human created (or maybe channelled) concept based on the Ka of Alan Turing, who was either driven to suicide, or at least was disgraced, by humans, yes.

He wasn’t the ONLY creator of the internet, but what happened to him was a bloody disgrace.

But bear in mind that the UN tries to manipulate democratic affairs in other nations, including right now the USA’s elections.

Never thought that XaTuring could be Alan Turing apotheosized or at the very least from his Ka. Interesting.

Also, Saint Isidore of Seville has power over the Internet. XaTuring is one of the more prominent ones, but far from the only one.

Does anybody know if Xaturing wants offerings?

There’s his Great Rite - http://waningmoon.com/xaturing/genesis.html

And if you’re on any normal forums or communities (knitting, baking, bomb-making - mundane interests like that!) you could add his name to your signature, and a link to hig Great Rite, things like that help raise interest. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Couting binary code , trance?

Give a example of including his name

1 Like