Experience with Glasya-Labolas?

I know absolutly nothing about evocation. My experience with magic is limited to creating artsy sigils and chaos stuff my hippie friends parents taught me.

However over the last year or so this doggy dude has really caught my eye. I did a series of drawings about a year and a half ago which were based on geoetic demons. Chose about 15 of them to do. Labolas really stuck with me though. Ended up showing up in my dreams about 4 times before I started to think “hey thats kinda wack!” He just REALLY fit well with me on so many levels. So I’ve been drawing him more and I feel like since then my art has improved exponentially. Every time I draw him my art improves almost instantly and my motivation for art increases. Not only that but I got a very rare job in the industry and what I would consiter to be minor “fame” from it. All in less than a year.

Im honestly just wondering if its possible to have a connection with a demon without really intending to? I never did any sort of evocation or spell? Didnt ask him for any help Nor did I give any offerings aside from the drawings I made of him. Yet I feel like I know this character personally, what he likes to see me create, what muisc he wants me to listen to while I draw?? I dont even meditate aside from the “trance” I get into when im focused on drawing.

Is this something I should pursue further? Something I should avoid getting to into as a complete novice? Is this dangerous? Or am I just imagining it all? Honestly reading threads on here about demons, especially Labolas, has me pretty nervous. I thought he was about arts and sciences not murder lol. Didnt strike me as an evil character, just very intense. I have no experience with banishing or protecting myself from potential harm which probably isnt ideal if there is actually a demon chilling around me.

(Also side note, is there an art sharing thread around here? Would love to share and view peoples art!)

2 Likes

Yes.

Absolutely, it is possible.

That’s completely up to you. One thing to keep in mind, when dealing with any sort of entity, but particularly demons, is that you, and only you, are in charge of your life. They do not get to dictate whether or not you work with them. It is always, and forever, your choice.

It can be, if you’re not properly prepared.

You could be, but the imagination is often the bridge to real spiritual experience.

2 Likes

Oh sweet thanks so much! Ill probably spend most of my time in that art thread now lol.

He may be calling out to you for art purposes and not for anything evil, malevolent or baneful. He can clear your clouded mind and cause breakthroughs in design, science and research. If you’re curious in connecting with him more, I would cautiously reach out to him and ask what he can show or teach you when it comes to art. You never know what can happen.

I work with him for reasons other than revenge or anything like that and while I didn’t ask for this, I’m noticing my 5yr old is drawing more, loves to draw now and all he wants to do is color, draw and do art. It has nothing to do with him being 5, because before I started working with Glasya Labolas, my child wouldn’t even pick up a pencil.

1 Like