Experience with Bune

Hi All,

I want to share my gratitude to Bune. Im very very new at Magick, evocation and all, bt ever since ive started working with Bune i receive money. Weather this is due to a large tip, getting a new client or getting larger commission. i took this advice from another post, “Sometimes you just need to stare at a sigil” it has worked 100% of the times. With this lockdown ive had the most successful weeks when it comes to money.

I would like to get deeper into evocation as ive not been able to see or hear Bune. At least tha im aware, because things are getting done, so i know he/she has been that helping hand.

Any advice is more than welcome

David

8 Likes

Please how do I get money from Bune? What does his Sigil look like? What does he like How is his nature? Is he aggressive?

Guys, as soon as I can contact Duchess Bune i will take care of you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

She doesn’t like when people look at her as an ATM machine. Just saying.

Also, and this is the last time I take the time to tell you this, use the search function. Her sigil is here… hell, is in the avatar of one user in this conversation. All the information you need to start is here, just look for it instead of waiting for us to serve you everything in a silver plate.

8 Likes

I understand you! thank you brother

Try this: :+1:

3 Likes

Keep experimenting with several spirits and see what happens

I would like to add that its not just about getting money its also understanding that you need to have a purpose for the money and you have to remain humble. money and wealth are great if used in acordance to a humble purpose. Im sure Bune wouldnt help someone with the idea of becoming uncle scrooge.

1 Like

I believe it is necessary to assume the correct mentality. In my case, as a salesman, i have already studied and worked in order to prepare myself to reap what i have sown. It costs a lot of effort to contact large companies, receive waste, study books to understand how to approach the most diverse economic sectors. Thinking about “getting rich”, or even just reaching “financial independence” without effort and preparation … expecting Bune, Clauneck or other demons to satisfy our whims … hurts us because it prevents us from forging the necessary character to realize us in life, humanly before even professionally.

1 Like

Dutchess Bune is an Absolutely magnificent entity. She is super helpful. She has helped me in the past and still does.
People often ignore that she is also amazing at healing and potions.
She is very patient and gentle. The best part is she understands you are human. So nothing is really off limits as long as you are respectful.
Fact is she is not an ATM machine and i advise you not to confuse her with one.

For me the biggest difference after making a pact with her was I started getting rewarded for my work.

Thankyou so much for everything Dutchess.

2 Likes

A medium is helping me to contact her and I’ve already dreamed of her.

Regarding the healings, do you think she can ask him if she can solve a serious problem of insomnia, nighttime awakenings and overactive bladder?

In past I have channeled her energy to heal chronic pain and insomnia so yes she can certainly do that.

All the best for your future pursuits. I hope you can form a strong bond with the Dutchess

1 Like

Duchess Bune is the first demon I ever worked with and boy, did she deliver :slight_smile:
She is amazing.

1 Like

And update to all. I’m very grateful to have started and continue to working with Bune. Duchess Bune has been very kind to me. Thank you Bune.

3 Likes

Ave Bune!