Exorcisms - on Animals

Has anyone had the experience of trying to exorcise an animal?
How do demons/entities respond or interact with animals?

There are familiars in urban legends of witchcraft etc - though I had wondered if any entities or kinds of enitites would use animals such as crows.

I remember trying to cast a circle once in my early days out doors - and a wasp came out of nowhere and drove me out of the circle before it was completed (where I would have been in the center) it was agitated and angry - and left once it had come at me a few times… it was the damndest thing…

Is funny, as just this week have been asking myself this very same question!!!
Ive had -(and have now)- different spirits goinground the house and although I have this lovely 10 year old female dog, she has never seemed to react out of the ordinary. Ever.
I ve read accounts such as a cat clawing his owner while he was reciting incantantions of the necronomicon, or some other dude that claimed his dog was possesed lol but I dont know…

I don’t know… I had a snake for a few years that seemed to have an unusual sentience and an affect on my magical art, but that could have also been from the familiarity I felt with him as a pet, and my inspiration from his beauty. I didn’t do any work to find out at the time if he did have a spirit working through him, I’ve always regretted not doing that.

I used to have long hair and I’d put it up on my head and he’d crawl onto my head and wrap himself around my hair and hang out while I painted. Some amazing Lilith and Serpent paintings happened while he and I were togehter. Some pretty awesome demon serpent paintings too. He and I were so comfortable with each other like this I’d sometimes forget about him being on my head and answer the door with him there, which had some pretty hilarious affects. lol

Anyway, I really wish I’d done the work to find out back then. I no longer have him, when I had my child he seemed jealous so I gave him to a friend that doesn’t have children and who would also give him a lot of attention just as I did. I did ask his permission and get confirmation from him that he was willing to go live with her, which shows some level of sentience, although not enough proof to determine that a spirit was working through him. One thing I can say for sure, if he did have a demon or other spirit working through him I definitely wouldn’t have exorcised it, I liked it too much. :slight_smile:

@ RidgeRunner - your story reminded me of something that happened to me as a teenager. My little brother had caught a little garden snake, and I was laying on my bed playing with him. I fell asleep, and when I woke up the snake was gone… oops. My brother was so upset, and we looked all over for that darn snake. I little while later I felt something move in my hair. That snake had just wound himself up and was quite happy just chillin there, lol. You might wonder how one could not notice something like that, but I have ultra curly, ultra think, really long hair… something like Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture show, but longer lol. Anyway, your story just took me on a little trip down memory lane and gave me a chuckle :wink:

You better believe that some entities use animals to approach you. Either they are messengers, or they are Power Animals or they solicit to be a familiar. Either way, you should do research on the animal and his qualities because usually that’s the power they want to share with you.
Crows for example are the spirits calling you to delve deep into magick because crows know all about the secrets of the darkness, hence their color. Also they help you to find your own personal truth

[quote=“Bran, post:5, topic:318”]You better believe that some entities use animals to approach you. Either they are messengers, or they are Power Animals or they solicit to be a familiar. Either way, you should do research on the animal and his qualities because usually that’s the power they want to share with you.
Crows for example are the spirits calling you to delve deep into magick because crows know all about the secrets of the darkness, hence their color. Also they help you to find your own personal truth[/quote]

I had a squarking crow a few days ago - fly directly over me and it has never happened before - I could feel its energy pass through me - through the crown kind of eerie - like the feeling of the dead shooting through me - it was different… and obvious - a buzzing nervous shot of energy - it flew from behind me over me and kept flying straight… it was like it touched me - even though it was an easy 10 M over me…

And I have noticed the crows being more active around me… more than normal…

I dont dislike crows - I just find them irritating with their intensity some times more than others, but that is me being less energetically balanced…

This one was different…

[quote=“Evangelos, post:6, topic:318”][quote=“Bran, post:5, topic:318”]You better believe that some entities use animals to approach you. Either they are messengers, or they are Power Animals or they solicit to be a familiar. Either way, you should do research on the animal and his qualities because usually that’s the power they want to share with you.
Crows for example are the spirits calling you to delve deep into magick because crows know all about the secrets of the darkness, hence their color. Also they help you to find your own personal truth[/quote]

I had a squarking crow a few days ago - fly directly over me and it has never happened before - I could feel its energy pass through me - through the crown kind of eerie - like the feeling of the dead shooting through me - it was different… and obvious - a buzzing nervous shot of energy - it flew from behind me over me and kept flying straight… it was like it touched me - even though it was an easy 10 M over me…

And I have noticed the crows being more active around me… more than normal…

I dont dislike crows - I just find them irritating with their intensity some times more than others, but that is me being less energetically balanced…

This one was different…[/quote]

It’s interesting that you say this, because I’ve had crows showing up for me quite a bit lately when I’m at the cemetery, and I just recieved an unexpected gift from another magician of crow bones and feathers (don’t think that’s legal, glad this is a closed forum). I’m about to start working with them to see if I can open communication with whatever seems to be sending the crows to my graveyard visits. I’d be interested to hear what happens with your crows too.