Exciting shamanic journey experience

Summer is at bay and ussually thats the season that I die hahah. I cannot stand heat. So today I was exhausted from all the heat and decided to lay down on bed when I came back home. So I decided to put a shamanic track and Let it go~ :wink: So here is my delightful experience which proved to have health benefits also~

I layed down on my bed and spoke outloud to the spirits: “Spirit guides help me descend to the lower worlds and speak with my power animal and to experience other realities, Please guide me” I followed the general process for journeying but from the very start something seemed to me off. I was constantly teleporting towards my tree and not walking to it. I was also aware of other entities around but didnt pay any attention to them.

When I reached the tree I expected to find the spirit guardians to greet them, take approval and then travel but to my surprise noone was there. After some time I saw a familiar face. A spirit which I see in all of my travels. He is from an ancient forest tribe and his face and body is from tree branches. He showed me with his hand up and vanished. I decided to climb. When I reached at the middle of the tree vines grabbed me and I ascended fast and high. There I met up with the '‘Guardian’ and another female from his tribe.

They greeted me with courtesy and showed me a cave -in in the tree. I went inside and the first thing that I saw was a strange talisman? or something of the sort made by thin branches like a bamboo with pattern on it, quite big. I placed it on my left. On my right there was a ceramic tea cup filled with tea. I drank it. It was cold like regular tea but strangely refreshed me. By the time I finished the tea and looked outside it was night. I went out and again I saw the guardian. He touched my back and vines took us down.

Everything was so different and vibrant. Strangely all the structures around was not there only natural scenery. Via telepathy the Guardian explained that this is the “Other View” beyond the veil. He looked me and said something in a strange language. I responded by saying “I cannot understand”. He laughed and said “Oh, but you can~” and smiled. Its time for your descent and he vanished within the vines.

I approached the tree and a hole opened. I putted my hand on it and the cold and dark space within it twisted my arm and started to suck me in, twisting the matter around me too. I started falling down a pit. I felt like in hyper reality! I could feel it physicaly too. At some point I hit ground. It was cold and had water, like a stream and it was dark. I stood up and looked on my right. There was a few stairs leading to a big golden bowl which was placed in rising carved in stone snakes. I looked inside and it was clean. Suddenly I felt fear and pressure like someone was looking me.

I turned around slowly and looked. To my amazement and fear a giant head of a black snake with dark-blue marks and Azure eyes was looking at me intensly. Slowly and carefuly I climbed down and bowed before it. I tried to escape leaving slowly towards another cave exit. Soon the Great snake lept like a dragon and stood before me hissing at me, nodding me to go the opposite direction. I turned back and went in the center. I was standing there looking it. It went back to its hole again with his head out looking me and examining me.

Suddenly and uncontrollably I started to dance. Furiously with power in the drumming rythm which in my ears was the most melodic music in the world. The snake was dancing to moving its head left-right. My movements became fast and powerful. I felt rejuvenated. At some point I felt extreme heat in my solar plexus chakra. It was kinda painful. The snake lept out dancing with me and we were synced. We danced and the water from aour movements was suspended in air. Powerful yet so serene.

Then I stopped. I sat down in meditative position. The Great Snake started to swirl around me in the shape of Infinity. The extreme burn left a big mark like a tattoo in my back. We both stopped the dance and movements. He came up close to me and opened his mouth showing me his teeth and after a while he closed it. I saluted him and thanked him.

I returned back. I was feeling the mark behind me. I wwent to the bathroom. Then a voice said to me: “Check your weight” I was surprised.
The last months I have loosed some kilos and yesterday I was like 41. I tried a whole week and nothing I could gain a pound. The doctors have no answers. So I thought ok lets see. To my amazement I was 45 kilos! It seems that the snake is about to bring great changes in my life~

Here are the symbols: [url=http://imgur.com/a/r1z6d]http://imgur.com/a/r1z6d[/url]
I couldnt put the up individually something was wrong. The top pic is the mark on the back and the bottom is the things that I found in the tree cave.

It would be great if you could go beck again there and ask the name of the snake, also you could ask a snake to give you universal animal language, just say that you want “Nemushti Jezik”, she should just spit into your mouth.

Well I thought so to ask too but The Great snake left it as is. He is suggesting that we will meet again and speak. It seems I can speak a portion of it but I do not fully comprehend it nor can I translate it to human language yet

Because if you ask snake for universal language you should gain better understanding and hearing of any language

Iam not quite sure that it works that way but anyway thanks :wink:

The images appear to have eyes within them, or eye-like symbols anyway - this resembles both the Lilith symbol I used recently with great success (original post by DouglasJamesCameronFuego in this thread) and also, other things I’ve seen recently.

Fascinating! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:7851”]The images appear to have eyes within them, or eye-like symbols anyway - this resembles both the Lilith symbol I used recently with great success (original post by DouglasJamesCameronFuego in this thread) and also, other things I’ve seen recently.

Fascinating! :)[/quote]
Indeed the eyes are present especially on my back. During these past days I ve been moving very silently and people in general could not notice me. Also sometimes the eyes of the great one where manifesting inside me watching carefuly percieng through peoples thoughts. Its like I know what they think and when iam telling them they appear amazed.Fascinating indeed my lady~

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:7851”]Here are the symbols: [url=http://imgur.com/a/r1z6d]http://imgur.com/a/r1z6d[/url]
I couldnt put the up individually something was wrong. The top pic is the mark on the back and the bottom is the things that I found in the tree cave.[/quote]

A Chaos Star and the other one looks almost Rosicrucian.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:8, topic:7851”][quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:7851”]Here are the symbols: [url=http://imgur.com/a/r1z6d]http://imgur.com/a/r1z6d[/url]
I couldnt put the up individually something was wrong. The top pic is the mark on the back and the bottom is the things that I found in the tree cave.[/quote]

Interesting I will search it up
A Chaos Star and the other one looks almost Rosicrucian.[/quote]

Also serpents and Lilith are highly associated with Draconic Magick so you may find some answers if you look into that.

The mark on your back looks very serpentine, like a coiled snake, and we are looking inside the coil, to see one of its eyes looking back at us, like its head is nestled at the bottom.

Its exactly that my friend