Exciting experience with King Paimon

Last night around 2 in the morning i tried for the third time to evoke King Paimon nothing happened then i decided i was going to meditate before bed then try again today, then my roomate came in i am in a halfway house just got out of prison so two people to a room my roomate new what i was doing but when he came in and i was meditating he thought he was seeing things so i kept meditating and was in deep meditation when i got snapped out of it when my roomate said FUCK said he was seeing a figure and glowing eyes about the sigil i drew for him that is pinned on the north west wall of my room above my alter so i jolted out of my meditation and saw a black mass coming from behind the sigil with green glowing eyes and the energy was so intense in the room in a good way this happened at 3 in the morning and until a little after 4 there was alot kf activity in my room i could feel him near me so i said king paimon it is an honour to be in your presense i humbly ask you to teach me i am eager to be your student i told him exactly what i wanted and that if there was anything he wanted to ask and i would do it he never spoke to me but i could feel him and other entities at this point i grabbed my mountain to i offered earlier with no reply and took a knee before the alter and placed the bottle on the alter took the lid off and said i heard you like mountain dew so i have one for you as an offering then was on my bed sitting up trying to talk to him amd my roomate said he could see someone behind me holding me and i looked back and could see a blurry kinda invisible figure behind me and was so cold but felt great seen alot last night felt alot my whole body was tingling and still is, right before everythibg started it felt like my legs were on fire, but all in all was amazing gunna try evoke him again tonight wondering why he didnt talk to me when he was with me did i do something wrong any feedback is appreciated thanks

6 Likes

How does the sigil look like?

I will post a picture soon

Congrats for your experience! King Paimon always comes when summoned, even if you don’t feel him there, so have that in mind.

1 Like

1 Like

I drew that to the best of my ability i heard i means more if you take the time and effort to draw the sigil yourself

2 Likes

It’s actually good, but make sure to add the circle and the letters. You need to use 100% of the sigil. Or else you may not summon the correct spirit (if you only rely on the sigil for that) or you may insult the spirit (even if you don’t wish for that). I’ve also heard that it may even harm the spirit (or at least try to), but I don’t know if that’s true or not. Always use the sigil 100% as is, for every spirit.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip i will

I really felt like it was him i know he travels with 200 spirits and there was definately lots of spirits in my room

1 Like

The circle isn’t needed, according to King Paimon. At least he told me not to add it when I drew his sigil early in my workings with him (I am also 100000% sure I’m dealing with the real King Paimon btw :wink:). But maybe it’s different for others? And there are actually two sigils for him, so which one is the real one? I only ever used the above without the circle and got his powerful presence full-on.

Apart from that, it’s very important to draw the sigil accurately, though, like you said.

2 Likes

If you talk to him on a regular basis would you mind asking why he didnt say anything to me i would really appreciate that i plan to evoke him again tonight hoping that he talks to me wondering if maybe it was because my roomate was in the room, i did the evocation alone didnt expect him to show himself to me after i was done the evocation caught me by suprise or i would have had my roomate wait till king paimon left @Lux_Tenebris

1 Like

@Rylie_Brissette He does NOT appreciate anyone playing messenger for other people. The reason why you didn’t hear him is probably the fact that you‘re not used to communicating with spirits, but that can be trained by frequent evocations. If you felt his presence and even saw something, you actually are well on your way to perceive him more and more over time. You will hear him “in your head“ and probably not like you’d hear someone talk to you. At first it might be hard for you to discern your own thoughts from his messages, but you can learn to trust yourself. He can communicate via your emotions or visceral feelings as well, but you need patience. He might come to you in dreams, too. Very early on, I asked him to send me a dream. I needed clarity because I had a very hard time trusting myself. I got the dream right the next night and it was amazing, and eventually I could hear him speak to me. But as I said, it takes time and dedication. You will get there if you really intend to. King Paimon does like determined people who work on themselves with diligence.

4 Likes

@Lux_Tenebris thanks for the info, i am very determined and will keep trying

1 Like

I actually don’t doupt that it was him. I don’t think that any spirit would dare to impersonate a being as powerful as King Paimon anyway.

@Lux_Tenebris It’s not like it’s always needed I guess. But it really depends on the spirit, on the sigil and perhaps on the summoner (though I’m not that sure).

1 Like

Yeah. It was King Paimon alright. You got his sigil right. Good work! As long as you approach him with respect, he will help you.

3 Likes