Excerpts from the book I'm translating

Hello, I am translating an old Arabic manuscript on sihr and jinn magic these are some parts of it.
If you are a beginner skip these, if a more advanced practitioner you are welcome to try this.
please take the above advice into consideration, some of the spirits in this book specifically the main ones aren’t suitable if you don’t know what you’re doing.
Start with easier spirits to deal with. Learn and master the basics and fundamentals.

Excerpt 1

Attraction by sight ritual

Exercise for seven (7) days and the recitation is to be done at any time of the day for Forty-nine (49) repetitions.

The recitation is to be done in the bathroom after releasing the residents.

The incense for the operation is Frankincense and coriander seed.

These are the names to recite;

Watou-mak-bin (وتومكبٍ) 'Afou-mak-bin عفومكبٍ) Karnou-mak-bin (ٍكرنومكب) Indeed, we have given to you, for you Lajla-thaa-in (لَجلَاثأٍ)

End

Translator note. The above is incorrect. The actual names should be said 1000times a night 7 nights.

They are are watoomaakibin ‘afoumaakibin Karnoomaakibin. There’s an alif missing in each of the names above. As well as the number of recitations. They were corrected through knowledge of the science of the letters for the reader to use without deciphering. Very strong, when the kings arrive tell them you request to be able to attract through sight. If you want a pact you request it and follow procedure. I advise to use it once without a pact so you know what you are getting first. The spirit will stay above your eyelash. You will feel the presence but will not be harmed.
Then you can use it when you see who you want.
Of course there’s going to be dreams and such during the service period. They may try to scare you away . Persistence and bravery is required.

More to come

1 Like

This is very interesting, and something many of us would never be able to read without your help. If we try it or not, it’s still good to read it! I’ve just started working with Jinn (practical Jinn Magick)
thank you and keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you like this.
I read that book, If I remember correctly it’s working with the seven jinn kings of the days.
From my personal experience and everything I learned on this path from my teachers; these spirits respect knowledge and power. begging is not an advisable methodology. Try any book you wish, perhaps ‘Jinn Sourcery’ by ‘Rain al Alim’ would be a more suitable book.

1 Like

I feel I need to double down on the above warning. Not for beginners or even intermediate.
Please find another spirit to work with there are millions out there, plenty of choice in the jinn magic system.
Let me triple down on this warning…in case there’s a stupid reader with too much ego and overconfidence. Leave this shit alone! If you ignore this warning and come to me for an exorcism after all those warnings and the spirits too powerful for you…I’m charging you triple price for the exorcism.

The other manuscript has four different conjurations I personally don’t use this one but this is for consideration for the book.
This is a very important shaytan in the system, he is commander of the armies of Iblis, the title King isn’t given out freely or just because a spirit is strong. for example one of the strongest shayatin out there is Danhash. very strong can do alchemy operations can do miraculous healing, can bring magic even if its’ buried half way across the world. and break all types of spells, can cause marvelous love spells that’ll last 7 years, not a king though. I will wright a more thorough introduction in the coming days on Nasur. Pronounced naa-soor. oo as in cool.

It has Zajr (rebuke) of the spirit, now usually we don’t use this method except in extreme circumstance. There’s better methods to use with the spirit, but remember this is a translation of historical documents so they must be accurate.

Excerpt 2

From letter on king Nasor

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful. All praise is due to Allah and peace and blessings on his messenger Mohamed and all his family and companions. With this manuscript I shall explain Nasor the cthonic and it is from the tested operations from our scholars the likes of Al-Asna7i and Al-Buni may Allah benefit us with their knowledge, Amen.

Know this O’ noble one if you wish to wish to work with this spirit then you must be in a state of ritualistic impurity (janabah) and wearing your clothes backwards.

First utilization.

If you wish to attract someone to you then write the seal on your palm and recite the conjuration on it three times while the incense is lit, then you go to the door of your target and put your palm on theirs and say “be commissioned o’ Nasor and take the mind of N. by the right of your brother Sham’oun” then go using a different path than the one you came to them with, the desired will come to you absent minded.

Second utilization

If you desire love then write the seal on gazelle parchment and fumigate it with storax and recite the conjuration on it seven times and write your commission encircling it including the name of your target and their mother (N.son/daughter of N.) and put it on your head (hat/headwear) then the desired will come.

Third utilization

If you wish to stun a person and snatch his mind then take dirt from an abandoned (derelict) grave and recite the conjuration on it seven times and blow on it while the incense is lit then scatter it in the face of your target for they will be stunned and won’t own their mind even if you took their money from their hands. End

Fourth utilization

If you wish to attract (and bring) desired from their bed then take a cup and write the seal in it and fill it with water and recite the conjuration on it twenty-one times. By the time you’re done the target will be with you bewildered and dumbfounded so splash the water on their face and they will awake.

Fifth utilization

If you wish to cause bleeding then write the seal on a lead tablet and recite the conjuration on it twenty-one times and the incense is garden cress seeds.

Put the tablet in a Persian bamboo pipe and seal it with wax then bury it in a canal (or stream) flowing east. The target will bleed and not be released. The writing should include the targets name and mothers name encircling the seal with the commission on the tablet.

If you wish to release the target then take out the buried tablet and wash it off and have the target drink from that water and they will be healed quickly by the permission of Allah.

Sixth utilization

If you wish to inflict harshness, illness and disease on a target then write the seal on an iron ploughshare on its left side with the targets name and mothers name and commission encircling it. and fumigate it with the incense of evil and bury it in an unvisited grave, the target will remain ill until you take it out and burn it with fire and he will be healed by the permission of Allah.

Seventh utilization

If you wish to send the spirit to attack someone then take a pound of leyh (sheep fat from the tail) one piece and etch on it the seal with the name of the target and his mothers and commission Nasor and his aids, also put seven needles around the seal (shallowly without piercing the flesh) and recite the conjuration on it twenty one times then bury it in an abandoned grave. The target will remain afflicted with ailments and illness until the tail fat is unearthed and the needles are taken out and the writing is wiped off.

Eighth utilization

If you wish to bind someone then take a cotton rope and recite the conjuration on it and every time you recite the incantation tie a knot until you have made seven knots in the rope, and say be commissioned O’Nasor with binding the penis of N. while the incense is lit, then bury it in an abandoned grave, the target will be bound quickly.

Ninth utilization

If you wish to remove a fever from someone with a temperature then write the seal on three pieces of paper, recite the conjuration on them seven times and hang them on the patient one around his throat, another around his right rib the last around his left rib after fumigating them. He will be healed with the permission of Allah the most high.

Tenth utilization

If you wish to cause separation then take a potsherd and write the seal on it with the names of the targets and recite the conjuration on it twenty-one times with the commission while the incense of evil is lit and bury it in the target’s location or crush it into a powder and scatter that in the location and it will be so.

Eleventh utilization

If you wish to cause a divorce, then write the seal on green silk fabric with the name of the target, and fumigate it with the incense of evil.

Twelfth utilization

If you wish to induce love, write the seal on a red sheet of paper with the name of the target and their mother and recite the conjuration on it seven times while the incense of good is burning then hang the paper in the wind, the desired affect will occur.

Thirteenth utilization

If you wish to send the spirit to attack quickly then recite the conjuration twenty-one times while the incense of evil is burning, and say “be commissioned O’ Nasor and descend on N. son of N. and shake (quake) and disturb them and do such and such to him/her” and commission the spirit with you wish and it will be so.

Fourteenth utilization

If you wish to arouse someone, then write the seal on a paper cut into the shape of a person with the name of the target and their mothers name on and recite the conjuration on it twenty-one times or seven times and hang it in the wind, the target will come aroused.

Fifteenth utilization

I you wish to attract the desired then take an article of their clothing and dirt with their residue (foot print etc.) write the seal on the cloth with the name of the target and their mothers name and fashion a wick out of it and light it in a new lamp filled with sweet oil(olive oil) and recite the conjuration on it twenty one times on it and on the dirt while the incense is burning, then throw the dirt on the targets doorstep. The target will come swiftly.

Sixteenth utilization

If you wish to attract and bring someone to you quickly then fashion a person out of wax and etch the seal on it with the name of the target, their mother and the commission.

Then hang it on a tripod made from pomegranate wood and recite the conjuration on it twenty-one times. Have in your hand an iron rod that was heated in fire and after your done with the conjuration burn with it the chest of the poppet. The target will come quickly absent minded to awake them write the following words Teysh (2x)(طيش) Heyṭoush (2x) (هيطوش) wash out those words with water and splash that water on their face they will awaken.

Seventeenth utilization

If you wish to cause separation between two people take a potsherd and write the seal on it with the names of the targets and their mothers and recite the incantation on it twenty-one times while the incense of evil is burning, then boil the potsherd in filthy water and scatter it in the place of who you wish and the result will occur immediately.

And this is the previously mentioned conjuration for Nasor. It is to be said without the basmalah*(In the name of Allah the most gracious the most merciful) and without mentioning any of Allah’s names, instead just recite the incantation and it is;

I conjure you O’ Nasor by the day of resurrection and spreading, and by the rights of the fire and the light and trans-poser of affairs and Israfil the blower on the trumpet. The jinn were stirred in the graves, and the shayateen screamed with the arrival, and by the rights of the fire and blazes and the cold and wehgan and the hand of the scales, and the rise of the radiant sun and the splintering of its rays, and the moon encircling in its orbit.

I conjure you O’ Nasor by the right of the dwellers of bridges, answer by the right of these names upon you and your obedience to them, where is Zawba’ah (زوبعة) and Lawba’ah (لوبعة) and the four ifreets; and by Behjal (بهجل) and Mehjaal (مهجال) and MeHyAl (محيال)and Mi’qaal (معقال) and 'Abid an-nar(the fire worshiper) (عابد النار) and Danhash (دنهش) and Faqṭash (فقطش) and Dandan (دندن) and Dandaan (دندان) I conjure you all with the Great Elder sitting on his thrown and on his head the crown on on his lap the gospels and by the elder Za’za’aan (زعزعان) the one with the dome and leader of the court.

The air flew away and the seas boiled and foamed so came to me Iblees (ابليس) the leader of infidels and inversions so I said to him where are your lowly children? O you who is cursed and inverse.

He said with me is Hilal (هلال) and Bilal (بلال) and The shaker of mountains (Muzalzil al-jibal). Harout (هاروت) and Marut (ماروت) and Yajouj(ياجوج) and majouj(ماجوج) and the messenger of the jinn Yaqout (ياقوت) and 'Ayṭoush (عيطوش) the inducer of hallucinations and Al-Waswas Al-Khanas (الوسواس الخناس) I conjure you all by the cross and what it crucified and Iblees the accursed and what he requested, and by our lord your subduer and conqueror and by the rights of what I stated and names uttered for I conjure you by the greatest darkness and the night when it darkens, and the Torah and what’s within it and the gospels and what follows it and the psalms and it’s contents. And by the wooden idols and stone, and by the pen and what flows from it and BY WHO upon the throne ascended, and by the three hundred and sixty-six lamps that are on the dome of bani Israel, answer and arrive and don’t delay and hurry with fulfilling my need and it is such (state need) by the rights of;

Teysh (طيش) by the cross and crosses and by the rights of Safras (2x) (سفرس) Seyous (2x)(سيوس) Bazas (2x) (بزس) Berheyoum (2x) (برهيوم) Hous (2x) (هوس) Maryemous (2x) (مريموس) and by the rights of this seal and what secrets are in it Barṭeyoum (2x) (برطيوم) answer and hurry and arrive O’ Nasor and do what I commanded and it is such (state need) bring your assistants and Afareet from the sons of shayateen, for I rebuke you with the blaze and fire the smoke and the ash and if you disobey the anger of the bishops and priests will be upon you and no sanctuary for you nor a place to run.

I rebuke you O’ lowly spirits and familiars (aids) by the gospels and crosses By Bet’at al asqaf and the strike of the anvil and if you disobey you’ll be disavowed by al tajleeq and the metals.

Answer obediently and carry out my commands quickly before anger and displeasure descends upon you and you are surrounded by the worst turn of events and the sparks and flames are cast on you quickly immediately the hour.

Incense for good; Oud, benzoin, bdellium (blue mukul), mastic gum, frankincense and cilantro.

Incense for evil; Aostafada, sulpher, tumeric and onion skins.

As for it’s release meaning licence to depart then laugh twice, sob twice, snore twice and urinate on the censure and say “depart O’ Nasor” and he will do so without disagreement.

This is the seal that was found in the version where the conjuration was.

Insert seal#
Screenshot nasor1

1 Like

Translators note Just recite the general dismissal for chthonic spirits. This dismissal from the book is unnecessary

1 Like

This is really good stuff. I don’t know much about sufi magick so always a treat to find rituals that explain it clearly

1 Like

Sufi magic is mostly theurgy. Ruhaniyat tradition is what I mostly do. That’s more like right hand path/middle path then you have cthonic magic or sihr that’s where this guy will come in. Gross oversimplification there but just for brevity.

The difference is in Ruhaniyat if they were to work with a Sufli (cthonic) or lower spirit it would be through an intermideary. So through a celestial conjuration or master conjuration like the Barhatiyah or tahatil or Qawi Shadid Dahroushiyah etc… those types of conjurations will have clout amongst different classes and levels of spirits so reciting it and requesting them to come and do the task.
Downside to this is the spirit may not enjoy being called on this way to the point of getting back at the summoner after doing the task. Interesting topic.

My current personal opinion (always subject to change) is that there’s a point where different methods are needed.

1 Like