Examples of curses that have worked?

I have a long standing curse that I set in motion around ten years ago then forgot about. When I heard about him through mutual friends he has had no luck with relationships, his brother and mother have passed away and he can’t find a decent job. Now this person isn’t a nice person, not just to me but pretty much everyone in his life before all of this happened, so I can’t take credit for all of this as I believe he has a tidal
Wave of negative energy coming his way from many different sources.
All I had originally wanted was for him and his girlfriend to break up.
Does anyone have examples of curses that you cast that worked?
And also does anyone have a story of a curse that was cast that had unintended results possibly much worse than you thought would happen?
Just really curious as I can’t really talk about this to anyone I know in person without them thinking I’m nuts.
Thank you all

2 Likes

Hello, Please go to our new magician section and introduce yourself, it is a rule on this forum.

Also if you use the search function you’ll see all the threads about successful curses. :slight_smile:
There are a lot on this forum.

1 Like

Will do! Yeah I had searched for them but they are very spread out so I was trying to get some all in one spot haha

Yes. I did one in October 2017 which is still working now.

Shitty person. Just when I think it has stopped, it finds some other new way to work.

5 Likes

That is how I feel as well. I don’t even have any connection to this person anymore but when I heard his mom and brother had passed I felt weird. His brother wasn’t even sick.
I hear that when you cast with the help of a deity they may wait a very long time until the target is the most vulnerable, so maybe this is why?
You can’t get it to stop can you, not that I would necessarily but it’s not even possible is it?

Check this out then, there is a section on successful curses from members on the forum. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aw yeah! You are the BEST thank you!!!

Try asking Dra’talon or Keltar for help. They’re very good and just want to destroy and/or torture your enemies :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thanks! I will look into this do you have any links for info on them? I can search as well I am also just lazy ha!

Note: To work with Keltar requires you to open a gateway so he and other Demons in the grimoire Kingdom of Flames can hear you and come to you.

Dra’talon

Keltar

7 Likes

Just a friendly bit of advice, laziness gets you no where and Daemons don’t like it.

2 Likes

It’s self deprecating humor haha it may not always be funny I get it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Why thank you! Beautiful and the second seal looks very familiar to me.

I don’t think the OP wanted help with a curse since the one they did worked very well. I think they wanted to read stories from other people.

2 Likes

“When working with this demon, anticipate all the terrible things.”

That question may sound silly, but what exactly does that mean?

1 Like

The question is not silly at all…it means exactly as it sounds. If using this spirit, then keep an open mind and anticipate all kinds of negativity happening…death, destruction, etc. Just as it says, anything dreadful.

1 Like

When it comes to curses and baneful works, I always go all out because it’s always a necessity for me. I do death/torture boxes inspired by a chicken paw curse I learned from Baron Samedi when I was 14. They have all sorts of nasty ingredients in them, tied together with black ribbon and buried in a cemetery. It always works. I’ve seen my targets get seriously injured at the very least every single time.

2 Likes

Interesting.

I never felt the need to curse someone, but there is a couple in my family (fanatics involved with a neo-Pentecostal sect and they want to convert the whole family) that has really been bothering me lately. Every day my desire to kick their asses increases.