Ex back with Satanachia

Ooh yes you are absolutely right. Thank you for your honest advice.

The reason for so many offerings is also that Satanachia got me alot of money (7.000) And i like to make her happy also to show i am really greatful. I love to spoil her.

After the last offering on the 27th i deleted my ex number and pictures. To stop thinking about her i am seeing new women and excersising and focussing on career.

At this moment my ex is dead to me.
If Satanachia makes her contact me great, if not also great.

2 Likes

Last night i dreamt a lot of enchantments i saw them clearly and spoke them in my dream.

Also i was spoken to and heard names of demons etc. Cant remember clearly.

Now i seem to be randomly meeting new loving caring women who are helping my heart heal and forget the Ex fast.

I just met a girl 2 hours ago, beautiful like a model. I just walked up to her talked and after 10 minutes she hugged me, let my hands on her ass and kiss on the cheek and gave me her number.

What i feel is that i need to do these approches and meet more women. Also i need to lose weight and get on the top of my game.

I feel really good and i feel love towards Satanachia :):smiley:

My feeling right now =

2 Likes

Successssss, Hail Satanachia !!!

She did it with flying colors!!! Yeahhhhhhh i am soo happy guys i cant tell u. What a weight has been lifted off of me pfffff.

So in total my Ex ignored me for 6 weeks.
She read everything but never replied to me.
This was looking totally IMPOSSIBLE, because we havent seen each other in almost 2 years and bearly talk.

So i had completey forget about her and today in the morning she finally texts me.

How I am doing with lots of kisses and hearts i mean a lot!!!

I have requested Satanachia 3 things and the first one is Done!

• To make her contact me
    (DONE 30th Dec took 10 days)

• Say or Text that misses me (Busy)

• Say or Text that she wants to see me (Busy)

Guys i can vouch for Satanachia she is wonderful and amazing!!!

More upfront offerings and after completing nr 2 and nr 3 the real offering of our deal.

I love her so much!!!

8 Likes

Glad you had success !
Keep going :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been in your corner all this time just to see this moment, man!

I’m really glad.

Also, I think @xpedions was entirely right: you were lusting too much for results, that may have delayed the whole thing. Now that you have results, keep your focus in other thing.

I’ve yet to work with Satanachia, I’m giving an offering tonight to Orias for a favor he did to me (I can’t for the life of me learn what he would like, so I would him something I like, just to show I’m grateful).

Next I’ll go with Satanachia.

4 Likes

Thank you guys :smiley:

Yes the moment i LET GO and COMPLETELY FORGOT BAAMMM IT HAPPEND.

Because of succes, i now am completely detached because i believe it is DONE Already NOW.

I am excersising to look better because i know Satanachia and Me are going to fuck her together soon. Thats gonna be one awesome night. Cant wait!

Would u like to keep me posting for the rest of the results?

4 Likes

Keep updating us man! This thread is great!

2 Likes

Awesome congratulations !!!

2 Likes

That’s great progress! What did she text you? How are you?

Hey Guys,

So since my last post i summoned President Marbas for emotional healing / heartbreak regarding my Ex.

The next day i noticed less sadness and daily stronger emotionally.

Yesterday and today, i actually cant remember her even looking at her picture i dont feel nothing.

Before Marbas i was having severe heartpain and missing her deadly. Now nothing…

Anyone had this experience?

5 Likes

I did after Beleth, held for about a month.
I was stupid enough to let feelings come back, but i’m sure that if you don’t want them you’ll be able to move on 100%

1 Like

Not with demons, but you’re describing the natural progression… after a shitload of time. So it is clear that you got the asistance you asked.

Celebrate, mate. You’ve had quite the success here.

2 Likes

Do you have to give Satanachia wine/wiskey? Or can it be some other type of drink non- alcoholic? Or just get Satanachia other type of food offerings @Satanachia19

Do you have something you usually offer to someone you invit to your house? If you do, I think that would be perfect.

I actually dont drink nor buy alcohol normally, so when summoning i specially buy things for the entity whiskey and or wine.

I would like to know what your experience has been with Satanachia.

what are you dioing with all the offerings? Do you eat/drink them yourself eventually or give them to nature?

Hey what happened after? Any update on this, excited to know what happened next

Yes update us bro :slight_smile:

Any update on this?

Just wanted to congratulate you!!! Fantastic!