Evoking

Hi I want to try my first evokation can anyone tall me a good deamon to call that is good for a begginer and that is the power of knowledge

1 Like

When I asked this question, a lot of people answered Lucifer. Lucifer is pretty patient and receptive from what I’ve come to understand.

2 Likes

Have u ever called him

A few times so far. Enough that I keep his sigil in my grimoire. He actually helped me get started on that grimoire.

I think the first evocation I ever did was Bethor. That was nice. Lucifer hooks up the knowledge though.

1 Like

Cool thank u for that is the ritual long or hard to prepare.also has anyone worked with posion I keep getting his name stuck in my head but know nothing about him

The first true evocation i ever did was a genius locæ around my home. I recommend just picking one and being respectful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lucifer, Astaroth, King Paimon, Bune, Satan, Maybe Hekate, Maybe Belial, Maybe Azazel.

If you feel up for a challenge, there’s me, that is, my double.

2 Likes

I am up for the challenge :crystal_ball: what is your doubles symbol and what benefits can it offer???

Belial is good if you’re working with the Lwa as well, he seems to have a link to them.

I put everything I know about him in the link below, and there are many other accounts of work with him by other members if you run a search on his name in this forum - expect him to test you, and be ready to show him strength and fearlessness, and that you will not back down from challenges, he won’t work with people who are easily made afraid or discouraged. :thumbsup:

2 Likes