Evoking

Wait what that’s what I heard e.a say in a video tho…I thought it was to bring a being in a physical form…if I’m wrong whoops my bad

1 Like

No what he said is true but you said it in a way like if it doesnt appear its invocation,it isnt :smiley:

Invocation is calling and inviting a spirit inside of you.

1 Like

Lol ok no that’s what I meant invocation seems easier so that is why I always recommend it cause your able to hear them not see then if you do

Lol wait, you said she did an invocation but she did not, eh it doesnt matter if we are on same boat tho lol.

I am speaking from this, maybe we are having a language barrier or something like that. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohhhhh no…:pensive:ok this is my fault…I meant evocative…I am clearly a victim of… autocorrect

2 Likes

My phone hates me…

typo’s happen so its fine hahah, but thank you tho

1 Like

No problem I find typos and missing words in alot of post and even my books I write all the time so it’s common…just my phone hates me :pensive:ugh but I do hope you were successful have you found your gaurdian yet?

it didn’t happen today as well, I was hella upset but all I can do is keep trying, and nope I didn’t find my guardian yet :frowning_face: which I hope isn’t a bad thing…

As long as you are careful,you will be fine.

1 Like