Evoking

Today, I tried evoking Lucifer, Camio and Gremory all at separate times, but they don’t seem to work :confused: So what I did was :

I did it in the afternoon around 3pm and like I closed the curtains and turned off the lights and I lit a candle (red colour) and I drew the sigil (did the same for all three entities but one after the other) then I chanted their enn while gazing at the sigil… But nothing happened and I’m not sure what went wrong or what I did wrong…

Can someone pls help me ?

1 Like

Do you have your senses opened?

Did you achieve sigil flashing?

2 Likes

im not sure… wow now I feel so dumb lol

1 Like

Eh, everyone fails at some point lol I would question you more if you said you were successful at it.

Now its obvious at the very least you need to develop clairaudience to prove yourself that you were successful on your stuff and hearing a spirit would much better than being deaf to them.

About sigil flashing,when sigils flash its indicating that you are falling into states of mind that is much more optimal for evocation (someone correct me if I am wrong),again not that its neccesary and anything but without a single clue if spirit did come or not, you are bound to ask for help.Try some petitions and candle spells,voodoo dolls, jar spells,etc while you are building your foundation.

4 Likes

is there like a specific time I need if I were to evoke an entity or like any time would do ? okay, ill definitely try those, I mean ill have to read up about all of that first… But like the way I did the evoking (the method) was correct, right? and about opening my senses, how is that possible?

2 Likes

This will be just my opinion since I never really cared about times or moon phases,I think there is a spesific best time that you can evoke but you can evoke any time you wanted if done properly.

Give me more details, can you drop off your mind?

There are tons of books and loads of info on internet, just research :smile:

2 Likes

like I sat on the floor and I kept the entity’s sigil with the enn written on the paper as well, then I also lit up a red coloured candle and I just started chanting the enn while gazing at the sigil. This was exactly what I did…

1 Like

Okay,so physical part of this is alright but I am asking did you manage to silence your inner dialogue? :smiley:

1 Like

nope… I mean idk if its an entity speaking to me or its just me speaking to myself :thinking:

2 Likes

Well its best to learn this asap at beginner stage or you might encounter a trickster parasite that wont give you even a half assed result.

Dont get discouraged, we all have went through this. :smiley: A year of constant practice works wonders for rest of your life.

2 Likes

thank you so much

2 Likes

Don’t expect much to happen during an evocation! What’s important is the result afterwards! So I am assuming you asked for a change in your reality, right? Record the dialogue that happened in your mind during the evocation! You will know whether its just you or not based on the results!
You can even ask for silly things to start with practicing! Something you don’t really care about so you don’t hang up on the results but would be cool if it happened :woman_shrugging: like a flower from a total stranger! Just remember to record it because you will forget it until it happens! Magic happens when you least expect it! Good luck

2 Likes

What you did was an invocation idk if any one said this or did…but evocative is the act of menifestation of a being while invocation is not…

I see you did mess up make sure you calm your own thoughts…I had this issue with Furfur when I started I was unsure if it was him or me but his voice is very calming do I know now lol well it’s more then that :joy:(won’t get into it)

You should play the enn with the video on YouTube it helps settle the mind… Not a Dyer need thing but it helps…

Make sure you have the correct color candles needed…not everyone does this but it’s good to have the specific color for the specific being

I always make sure we both have a spot to sit and sit and do it for 15-20 minutes with the enn while watching candle movement (the beings energy moves the candle when they are around)

And last thing if you can not hear them ask them if they can speak telapaticly in your mind so you know they are there and you guys can speak formally it always helps to do this cause they tend to open that sense of yours when you do well some do…

Also try not to call on so many at once after you have your first successful invocation it’s…very draining…I called four at once and well I slept for three days straight so yeah… Good luck keep us updated

3 Likes

but the thing is, im not sure if its the entity who is talking to me or is it just all in my head…

1 Like

thank you so much, and ill definitely keep y’all updated :hugs:
and ill make sure to get the correct coloured candles haha

2 Likes

Thats why I said record your thoughts! Whatever conversation you have in your head write it down! Take it out of your head and put it on a paper! Later when you reread it it will be obvious if it’s your talking or something else!
Look for the constructive thoughts and weird ideas that’s out of your comfort zone!

1 Like

It’s all good just k ow we all have made mistakes on our first try so your not alone you will get it soon

2 Likes

I don’t have any advice on this for you. But I just wanted to let you know I’m in the same boat kinda. I’m new to all this as well. Don’t give up. Enjoy the process.

1 Like

I’m gonna give it a try again right now and ill write down whatever im thinking or whatever that’s happening and ill update y’all

Lol no? Evocation is calling before, invocation is calling in.

First part isnt true but I agree with the second.

1 Like