Evoking your first demon

Hey I am new to magick and would like to evoke my first demon I bought the be a god ebook and was wondering if all you had to do was draw up a sigil with the intent in mind and that will evoke the spirit also will this make the spirit materalise or do I need to do the full ritual laid out in the book with candles and such.

the first demon i evoked was belial.
VERY SCARY but very powerful and fast acting!

i did it following the evoking eternity outline but i summarized it in my book of shadows so i could learn it faster in a shorter amount of time. i studied everyday for a week the steps, and the demon.

i think in becoming a living god the evocation steps are for more seasoned students. but that is my opinion. it certainly does not mean it wont work for you. especially if you are already naturally inclined magickal person.

but i would suggest your first evocation follow the ritual guidelines with the altar, sigil, two black candles, tin cup, knife, circle, and triangle…

3 Likes

[quote=“Amy Madison, post:2, topic:1072”]the first demon i evoked was belial.

i did it following the evoking eternity outline but i summarized it in my book of shadows so i could learn it faster in a shorter amount of time. i studied everyday for a week the steps, and the demon.

i think in becoming a living god the evocation steps are for more seasoned students. but that is my opinion. it certainly does not mean it wont work for you. especially if you are already naturally inclined magickal person.

but i would suggest your first evocation follow the ritual guidelines with the altar, sigil, two black candles, tin cup, knife, circle, and triangle…[/quote]

I do believe I learn fast with magick I opened my third eye when I first tried. Is there any reason I should use the ritual first?

[quote=“ashkeogh, post:3, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:2, topic:1072”]the first demon i evoked was belial.

but i would suggest your first evocation follow the ritual guidelines with the altar, sigil, two black candles, tin cup, knife, circle, and triangle…[/quote]

I do believe I learn fast with magick I opened my third eye when I first tried. Is there any reason I should use the ritual first?[/quote]

you should do ritual first because the altar, tin cup, knife, two candles, triangle, etc. are things that I FEEL will bring the demon to you and will help guarantee a successful evocation because those tools are ''cues" or signals to the demon that are unique to evocation which have been used for hundreds of years if not longer.

once you begin to “ride the horse” with more ease, THEN i feel that it would be okay to not use the triangle, cup, knife, circle, etc…

but like i said that is just my opnion…you may very well be a natural born magickal person who just doesnt need that at all from the start…

i say try it all and see what works best!

as Amy M wrote- see what works… the only concern would be how many try the quick version and have little results- and then say that is the same. Not that you would do so, but how many recent “pop-culture” magick writers and groups say that Concrete-manifestation of Evocation is a metaphor… what it really means is… XYZ (thus Imagination is stressed- creating a picture in mind… vs seeing what occurs)…

To recontext what orginally posted- part of the evocation process in BALG ebk (first couple of steps) should have been done a few times, ea day over a week? contacting- as was written- just “opening” the sigil (see articles in forum about) and Contact-Connect with Other… sense a response? (have that and thus a Relation-ship to… before bring it through)…

(when you Contact- do you sense a response? do you feel you are speaking to another, which is listening? or just talking to your-self… ie if you have a phone conversation with a person, vs just holding the phone in your hand and talking-pretend… that is different… is there some"thing" focusing Attn on you? that is prior to the Rite- let alone once it begins).

whether the tools are needed or not… the bringing forth I’d say can be done with no “objects” but it involves changing the frequency-heaviness of the entire Room you are in, the Enviro itself shimmers and ripples… and your physical-biochemistry changes

(the Crossroads is reached- after “theta-gamma synch”… which is nearly knock-out to Awaken in that Other-Place… and Pull-Bring that Other-Place through HERE-Now… (thus the Triangle or other focusing of the room- only have that Other-Place in part of your Room… else it just melts your focus and disperses to nothing…)

It should develop a momentum that pulls you along (and if during the Working, at any point you are the usual “you” and you can recall later as if brushing-your-teeth state of mind… not quite)

1 Like

[quote=“Amy Madison, post:4, topic:1072”][quote=“ashkeogh, post:3, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:2, topic:1072”]the first demon i evoked was belial.

I do believe I learn fast with magick I opened my third eye when I first tried. Is there any reason I should use the ritual first?[/quote]

you should do ritual first because the altar, tin cup, knife, two candles, triangle, etc. are things that I FEEL will bring the demon to you and will help guarantee a successful evocation because those tools are ''cues" or signals to the demon that are unique to evocation which have been used for hundreds of years if not longer.

once you begin to “ride the horse” with more ease, THEN i feel that it would be okay to not use the triangle, cup, knife, circle, etc…

but like i said that is just my opnion…you may very well be a natural born magickal person who just doesnt need that at all from the start…

i say try it all and see what works best![/quote]

Is there any chance of nightmares or bad things happening do I need to protect myself with white light or what not?

[quote=“ashkeogh, post:6, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:4, topic:1072”][quote=“ashkeogh, post:3, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:2, topic:1072”]the first demon i evoked was belial.

Is there any chance of nightmares or bad things happening do I need to protect myself with white light or what not?[/quote]

FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT! because on day 2 of my “immersion” with belial, you know:

calling him near. feeling him just behind the walls of my room, sensing his presence, all while reading about him, and reading evoking eternity:

i had a “sleep paralysis” where i had a floating brain looking glob with two faces with a crown and a chain on it extending beyond my view appear to me in front of my face as i 'thought" i was waking up.(later to find out that was dantalion and the second demon i was to ever evoke)

it startled me! i couldnt move! it then moved to the right side of my view out of my field of vision to reveal a black tall figure with something of a lighter texture over its shoulder standing at the foot of my bed…

i instantly knew what this was and WHO it was and i began to speak to belial of my desires, what i needed his assistance with…but my voice…it was like i had no strength to finish a sentence…i was struggling and then i felt a huge armored hand with claws grab my left shoulder and i woke up FREAKED OUT! i felt violated and i felt like maybe this is more than i can handle and that i am fucked because this is more real than i ever imagined it could be!

that day my bestie aka sister witch picked me up and i told her what happened and how i felt so violated and she was like “what are u talking about? sounds to me like belial has your back. he literally put his hand on your shoulder”

and i was like…WOW…your right! why am i looking at this so negatively? all i could do was smile and it washed away all negative thoughts i had instantly. i felt powerful. i knew my evocation which was 5 days away WOULD be successful!

and the reason why i looked at it negatively at first was because this was all new to me…i was doing this AS i was reading evoking eternity for the first time.

as far as nightmares…i dont know what you would consider a nightmare when you are dealing with a “demon”…many would consider what i experienced a nightmare…i did until my friend slapped sense into me

if you want to protect yourself with white light i dont see why that would be a problem…

what i have grown to learn is not to fear these demons. they are not evil per say. they may be dark in nature depending on what they specialize in but i feel like most of these so called demons are only demons to us now because the church back in the day took the gods of their conquered lands and transformed them to be evil to convert future generations into fear.

2 Likes

[quote=“Amy Madison, post:7, topic:1072”][quote=“ashkeogh, post:6, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:4, topic:1072”][quote=“ashkeogh, post:3, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:2, topic:1072”]the first demon i evoked was belial.

Is there any chance of nightmares or bad things happening do I need to protect myself with white light or what not?[/quote]

FUNNY YOU MENTION THAT! because on day 2 of my “immersion” with belial, you know:

calling him near. feeling him just behind the walls of my room, sensing his presence, all while reading about him, and reading evoking eternity:

i had a “sleep paralysis” where i had a floating brain looking glob with two faces with a crown and a chain on it extending beyond my view appear to me in front of my face as i 'thought" i was waking up.(later to find out that was dantalion and the second demon i was to ever evoke)

it startled me! i couldnt move! it then moved to the right side of my view out of my field of vision to reveal a black tall figure with something of a lighter texture over its shoulder standing at the foot of my bed…

i instantly knew what this was and WHO it was and i began to speak to belial of my desires, what i needed his assistance with…but my voice…it was like i had no strength to finish a sentence…i was struggling and then i felt a huge armored hand with claws grab my left shoulder and i woke up FREAKED OUT! i felt violated and i felt like maybe this is more than i can handle and that i am fucked because this is more real than i ever imagined it could be!

that day my bestie aka sister witch picked me up and i told her what happened and how i felt so violated and she was like “what are u talking about? sounds to me like belial has your back. he literally put his hand on your shoulder”

and i was like…WOW…your right! why am i looking at this so negatively? all i could do was smile and it washed away all negative thoughts i had instantly. i felt powerful. i knew my evocation which was 5 days away WOULD be successful!

and the reason why i looked at it negatively at first was because this was all new to me…i was doing this AS i was reading evoking eternity for the first time.

as far as nightmares…i dont know what you would consider a nightmare when you are dealing with a “demon”…many would consider what i experienced a nightmare…i did until my friend slapped sense into me

if you want to protect yourself with white light i dont see why that would be a problem…

what i have grown to learn is not to fear these demons. they are not evil per say. they may be dark in nature depending on what they specialize in but i feel like most of these so called demons are only demons to us now because the church back in the day took the gods of their conquered lands and transformed them to be evil to convert future generations into fear.[/quote]

This makes me even more cautious I dont want that to happen to me, how would I prevent this, would candle magic have any ill consequences or does all magick have a bad side.

[quote=“ashkeogh, post:8, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:7, topic:1072”][quote=“ashkeogh, post:6, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:4, topic:1072”][quote=“ashkeogh, post:3, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:2, topic:1072”]the first demon i evoked was belial.

what i have grown to learn is not to fear these demons. they are not evil per say. they may be dark in nature depending on what they specialize in but i feel like most of these so called demons are only demons to us now because the church back in the day took the gods of their conquered lands and transformed them to be evil to convert future generations into fear.[/quote]

This makes me even more cautious I dont want that to happen to me, how would I prevent this, would candle magic have any ill consequences or does all magick have a bad side.[/quote]

LOL…um…how you could prevent that??? maybe not evoking a king of hell as your first evocation like i did!!! and i dont see what i experienced as something bad. i see it as something amazing. and it just confirmed to me that magick is something i was born to do.

candle magick is one of the most basic forms of spell casting. you wouldnt be calling on a demon if you were to perform a candle magick spell…if you are new to magick PERIOD then i suggest you learn to crawl before you learn to fly…

1 Like

<<<maybe not evoking a king of hell as your first evocation like i did!!!>>> Ha :slight_smile: (maybe, but crawl B4 fly? flying is cool, of course what’s the difference between flying and falling? until “land”)
- but that brings up the question, Can it be “prevented”?

my exper much of the Protection and preparation “imaginings” are psychological (just as “white light” and protective bubble is used by those with Social Anxiety, or other overload states… its a way of giving personality a shield: is that protection? and yet that is important… stability as develop and accustom to).

as above mentioned- Candle Magick as a first step (how send a "thought-energy" into a sigil until have developed how to do that- that is the "language-core" to comm with Entities).

Also the method of developing a Relationship mentioned in my prior post… as get in Contact bit by more bit you get a feel… if you feel ugh, or too much, or bad reaction, then might reeval Contacting that Entity. (there are others).

also- getting to know affects… just as people, little things one does as get to know can step on an-Other’s toes… some things are major to certain personas, to other personas no big deal… (thus a Demon might react quite strongly to some things… if you sense that, no big- then don’t clash… if just call up…

their very Presence could cause an Awakening of your Energies that overwhelms (and destabilizes, and yet that is an activation- helpful… but if get to know Gradually, can recognize how to Pace your system)

[quote=“taokua, post:10, topic:1072”]<<<maybe not evoking a king of hell as your first evocation like i did!!!>>> Ha :slight_smile: (maybe, but crawl B4 fly? flying is cool, of course what’s the difference between flying and falling? until “land”)

my exper much of the Protection and preparation “imaginings” are psychological (just as “white light” and protective bubble is used by those with Social Anxiety, or other overload states… its a way of giving personality a shield: is that protection? and yet that is important… stability as develop and accustom to).

as above mentioned- Candle Magick as a first step (how send a "thought-energy" into a sigil until have developed how to do that- that is the "language-core" to comm with Entities).

Also the method of developing a Relationship mentioned in my prior post… as get in Contact bit by more bit you get a feel… if you feel ugh, or too much, or bad reaction, then might reeval Contacting that Entity. (there are others).

also- getting to know affects… just as people, little things one does as get to know can step on an-Other’s toes… some things are major to certain personas, to other personas no big deal… (thus a Demon might react quite strongly to some things… if you sense that, no big- then don’t clash… if just call up…

their very Presence could cause an Awakening of your Energies that overwhelms (and destabilizes, and yet that is an activation- helpful… but if get to know Gradually, can recognize how to Pace your system)[/quote]

him or her being so brand new to magick i dont see why he or she would want to evoke a demon now! why not evoke a more “pleasant” entity?

1 Like

[quote=“Amy Madison, post:11, topic:1072”][quote=“taokua, post:10, topic:1072”]<<<maybe not evoking a king of hell as your first evocation like i did!!!>>> Ha :slight_smile: (maybe, but crawl B4 fly? flying is cool, of course what’s the difference between flying and falling? until “land”)

their very Presence could cause an Awakening of your Energies that overwhelms (and destabilizes, and yet that is an activation- helpful… but if get to know Gradually, can recognize how to Pace your system)[/quote]

him or her being so brand new to magick i dont see why he or she would want to evoke a demon now! why not evoke a more “pleasant” entity?[/quote]

I think thats what I will do, do angels have sigils, and where do I find them. EA’s ebook only has sigils of demons.

Thanks a lot Amy you’ve been a help, I appreciate the time you’ve put in to answer my questions.

[quote=“ashkeogh, post:12, topic:1072”][quote=“Amy Madison, post:11, topic:1072”][quote=“taokua, post:10, topic:1072”]<<<maybe not evoking a king of hell as your first evocation like i did!!!>>> Ha :slight_smile: (maybe, but crawl B4 fly? flying is cool, of course what’s the difference between flying and falling? until “land”)

him or her being so brand new to magick i dont see why he or she would want to evoke a demon now! why not evoke a more “pleasant” entity?[/quote]

I think thats what I will do, do angels have sigils, and where do I find them. EA’s ebook only has sigils of demons.

Thanks a lot Amy you’ve been a help, I appreciate the time you’ve put in to answer my questions.[/quote]

no problem honey i am here to help you if you have any more questions you can always inbox me. and you can google angel sigils. i suggest you work on the four arch angels first??? thats what i did…i did one angel a week for 4 weeks.

these two links are of the same sigils of the arch angels

[url=http://www.castastone.com/Cast-a-Stone_files/angelpage_files/angel.sigils.JPG]http://www.castastone.com/Cast-a-Stone_files/angelpage_files/angel.sigils.JPG[/url]

[url=http://crystal-life.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/n/angelsigels_website-1.jpg]http://crystal-life.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/n/angelsigels_website-1.jpg[/url]

1 Like

Can you send me a pic of what a alter is suppose to look like