Evoking rituals?

Hey everyone!
I needed a little help with something. I was reading Gordon Winterfield’s rituals to evoke a demon.
Now I’m confused, I’ve read about E.A.’s sigil gazing method and Gordon mentions the ritual 1, where he asks us to write a petition in a code. I’m not sure which one to use. I have tried evoking and I can feel sudden change in temperatures, cold air hitting my skin on a very hot day, and even as if someone is present, like somebody is watching me. So, yes, I’ve had little success.
I don’t want to do a full evocation without practice and skill so what method would you suggest out of these two?

I use E.A’s but either can work.

You have to evoke daily to get good at it. Practice makes perfect.

2 Likes

I suggest E.A’s sigil gazing method. It’s much easier and it works. You only need to get as deep as you can in TGS or Trance state when you do it. That’s all you need to make it effective.

Gordon’s rituals - from Demons of Magick - work great, but they’re little more complicated than E.A’s method. With unnecessary details in my opinion, like the opening ritual. Still an excellent Book for working with Demons. Especially the 1st and second ritual. The 2nd ritual is a different version of E.A’s method, as far as I understand it. The 1st ritual is completely different, it’s a simple petition not evocation.

3 Likes

I’ll try E.A’s method. Thank you so much ! :two_hearts:

Ah, i see. :face_with_monocle:
Gordon’s rituals do seem very powerful but yes I’ve noted the unnecessary parts as well. Moreover, I think calling out angels isn’t a good idea before evoking the demon. They deserve their respect too.
Thank you so much! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes, you’re absolutely right. That method is not necessary, in my opinion is very disrespectful and dangerous.

Exactly. I’d never disrespect them. Moreover, I don’t think they mean any harm. Depends so much on who is calling for them.

Orlee Stewart has excellent advice. Watch the video from 53:06 to 54.00 min. This is the best way for working with demons, everything else will be disrespectful and completely wrong approach.

3 Likes

Thank you!! :two_hearts: I’ll check it out!

1 Like

I was thinking to get that book actually, but after a small research I see he calls the names of angels and has practically 0 respect for Demons. Many say it works, but I’ll pass, I don’t want to “command” the Demons but to work with them.

1 Like

I agree. Why command them? It’s utter disrespect. And I’d never want to do that.

1 Like