Evoking Raphael

So as of joining I have evoked him twice now. These were my first evocations and I wasn’t sure how they would work. Let me tell you, it went a lot better than I thought.

The first time it was about 23:00 and I had his Sigil on have floor in front of me illuminated by a candle. It was hot AF in my room so the window was open so the breeze could come in. It almost blew out the candle a few times but it was worth it not to roast. I had cleaned my room to prepare and then I started the evocation. On the 3rd time I called his name the candle, which had been flickering in the wind, stood straight up. The wind in my room completely stopped and the candle got several inches taller. I felt a presence, like someone behind me. I finished the ritual and as soon as the presence left the wind returned and the candle almost went out. Definitely a semi freaky but encouraging beginning.

The second time was this morning around 9:30. I had been reading “Evoling Eternity” as well as listening to Erics lectures, so I changed my perspective on the Sigil and on the whole process a bit. This time I called Raphael 7 times and when I felt the presence I knew he was there. It wasn’t sinister or even good, it just felt powerful. I asked him to give me his knowledge of medicine and his healing gift, and then at the end his presence diminished. To finish I burned the Sigil and scattered the ashes into the wind.

So that’s my first summoning experience. Any words of advice or helpful remarks for working with angels/spirits in general?

The whole bit with the candle has happened to me many times, so that’s a good sign for you. I have a pretty good relationship with the Archangels of the watchtowers, and from my experience they’re always happy to help a new practitioner. One word of advice with them though -especially with Raphael, if you say you want something or are on a specific path with them, stay true to your intent and try your best no to use conflicting energy natures. I’ve posted about this kinda thing before, but Raphael did get picky with me when I threw a demon in the mix, which at the time messed around with what I was doing with him. Not saying angels don’t work with demons (I have 2 angels and 2 demons working continually together on my behalf and get on like siblings lol) but essentially just stay true to what you ask of them.

Out of curiosity, when you say “evoked”, was it a full materialisation? As in you could see and hear Raphael speak, if so what kind of things did you pick up from him?

I didn’t see or hear anything. I could feel the presence there though. It was a lot more tangible than the first time I summoned him. If he did say anything I didn’t hear it or am not capable of hearing it yet.

Edit:
Looking back I did actually hear something. The first time I evoked him, all during the ritual I heard nothing. Then after I heard a voice, that definitely wasn’t mine, say “Put down the mala and pick up your cross.” The only jewelry I wear is necklaces, so I was wearing a mala with wooden beads at the time. I don’t know if the Raphael is telling me to wear my crucifix, to become christian again, or to sacrifice something for the words, “pick up YOUR cross”. I don’t know. It was weird and I had forgotten about it until recently.

The cross was a symbol of binding and protection in Neolithic times, long long before Christianity. Like almost everything in Christianity, they simply adopted it from older Pagan religions. The Christian crucifix most likely grew out the Egyptian Anhk -a symbol of life and magick. The thing is, shapes are important but your intent is much more important, so depending on what you see the cross as being able to do will amplify it’s power. I think he’s just asking you to wear it because it’ll focus you’re intent. Raphael also is definitely not a Christian entity, he’s told me (and I think Lady Eva too) that he was known by many different names over the centuries by different societies.

Just keep evoking him and working on the vision and voice and he’ll come, he’s a very kind and helpful spirit and (spoiler…) is my favourite angel to work with…

Would using the chant that’s used to summon spirits from EA’s “4 Incantations to Conjur Limitless Power” work? I’m not sure if these chants are entirely demonic and not recommended for angels, or would they help to activate a deeper connection?

They will work universally for any spirit, however, they do have a slight sway towards the demonic. Someone on here posted about using that incantation to summon Michael, and Michael asked why he had used a demonic summoning for an angel.

I strongly recomend to ask Raphael that he give you his ‘‘Priesthood’’ i did so on my Third Evocation and when doing Healing using is PriestHood , The Healing is incredibly Powerful , quick and Lasting.

His priesthood?

His priesthood?[/quote]

It’s like a “Go ahead” to use the entities power when it’s not there. A few members of the SOSG have priesthoods of various Archangels, and EA had the priesthood of Enki (although he doesn’t talk about it much anymore as far as I know). If you want more info on it ask Raphael, it’s slightly different for each entity since each entity is different

[quote=“Augustine, post:1, topic:8189”]So as of joining I have evoked him twice now. These were my first evocations and I wasn’t sure how they would work. Let me tell you, it went a lot better than I thought.

The first time it was about 23:00 and I had his Sigil on have floor in front of me illuminated by a candle. It was hot AF in my room so the window was open so the breeze could come in. It almost blew out the candle a few times but it was worth it not to roast. I had cleaned my room to prepare and then I started the evocation. On the 3rd time I called his name the candle, which had been flickering in the wind, stood straight up. The wind in my room completely stopped and the candle got several inches taller. I felt a presence, like someone behind me. I finished the ritual and as soon as the presence left the wind returned and the candle almost went out. Definitely a semi freaky but encouraging beginning.

The second time was this morning around 9:30. I had been reading “Evoling Eternity” as well as listening to Erics lectures, so I changed my perspective on the Sigil and on the whole process a bit. This time I called Raphael 7 times and when I felt the presence I knew he was there. It wasn’t sinister or even good, it just felt powerful. I asked him to give me his knowledge of medicine and his healing gift, and then at the end his presence diminished. To finish I burned the Sigil and scattered the ashes into the wind.

So that’s my first summoning experience. Any words of advice or helpful remarks for working with angels/spirits in general?[/quote]

I luv raphael