Evoking planetary entities

Dear Evocationists,

I desire to evoke to Hagiel, do you have experience working with this entity?

Do you need a green light, in yor temple, to evoke to Hagiel?. At least this is what tradition say.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Oscar

I haven’t evoked Hagiel, but I did evoke Tiriel the Mercurial intelligence.
I used the sigil and the method straight out of Evoking Eternity, which is pretty much what’s in the Mastering Evocation program.
Compared to other entities I have evoked the ritual was pretty easy, he was prompt and compliant but direct.

[quote=“Soundwave, post:2, topic:1458”]I haven’t evoked Hagiel, but I did evoke Tiriel the Mercurial intelligence.
I used the sigil and the method straight out of Evoking Eternity, which is pretty much what’s in the Mastering Evocation program.
Compared to other entities I have evoked the ritual was pretty easy, he was prompt and compliant but direct.[/quote]

Thanks. I know the technic as in" evoking eternity", but I am new about all of it, I desire perform an evocation to Hagiel in accordance with “evoking eternity”.

I remember evoking to Bethor and I used a blue electric light, my method was from golden dawn new age, lesser banishing of the pentagram, pentagrams, hexagrams of jupiter etc, I achieved to evoke the atmosphere of jupiter, but I don´t saw the spirit,but the vibrations of jupiter was delicious, it was as the heaven into the earth, perhaps if I keep the green light and try with the new technic of Mr Koetting I will achieve a complete evocation, I will try it!.
the technic described in “evoking eternity” have resemblaces with the Franz Bardon technic to evocation to visible appearance.

Oscar

2 Likes