Evoking michael

hello everyone im wondering if anyone has had any success evoking michael the archangel ? i have been preparing for a year and trying to find as much information as possible but there is very little non-christian information out there besides koeting or konstantinos discription of him. does any one have any advise ? or any ideas that might help attract him? or what to expect from such a powerful archangel?

1 Like

Sounds like you have your immersion you just need to perform the other steps and evoke him. I personally don’t evoke angels as their energy clashes with my energy and the energy I have built up in my ritual room but I have heard he is good for protection and can teach you how to protect yourself astrally and on the physical plane using various meditations and such. You are also not attracting the entity when you evoke them, you are bending this reality to make them appear.

Hello there, Diminished Shadow! Welcome!

In the westerized version of “Calling the Guardians of the Watchtowers” the 4 primary archangels are considered the guardians - Michael being the South. And its referred to as “summoning” … Semantics; use the language & formula you’re most at ease with…

Its been my long-standing experience that Michael is always quick to respond. Using whatever practice you’re most profiient in at this point, get yourself settled into that relaxed, focused frame of mind. We always do the summoning in a standing position, arms raised and voice clear & strong, in an attitude of Authority, facing South. Personally, I like to do this outside on open ground, but that’s a preference, not a necessity. (Not always practical.)

You might say something to this effect: " MICHAEL! Guardian of the Watchtower of the South - Ruler of the Elements of the Kingdom of Fire! I summon Thee to appear before Me! Come! Come, Michael, I bid You NOW!" Then relax yourself, physically and emotionally, and wait with a sense of eager anticipation, filled with gladness He is on his way even now. He will appear, for there is no reason He would not!

Hope this inspires you! :wink: Z

1 Like

I too would be interested in calling micheal as Dante explained to get the full abilities of the angelic eclipse blade I need to call the angels in this order.

Michael. Raphael. Gabriel. Auriel. Michael.

I was going to wait until my communication was better before calling them, with my recent experience with Dantalion it certainly went up even if it might still need a little work so I think the time to call them will be approaching in the future. If anyone has any other tips for the best results in working with these angels any information would be appreciated.

Here’s some basic info on each of these 4 as I have come to understand them; might help you feel more confident:

RAPHAEL: East, element of Air - including sylphs, the arena of Thought/ Ideas/ Mental activity; Keeper of God’s Word, or Law. In many traditions Air is considered the 1st of the 4 primary elements of Earth manifestation. Color affinity is Yellow, and season association is Spring, planting.

MICHAEL: South, element of Fire - including salamanders, the arena of Personal Passion - “I Shall”; Sword of God & enforcer of God’s Will. Fire is considered the 2nd element brought into play for manifestation, as it is also a destroyer of the old and a purifier of the ‘land’. Color affinity is Red; season association is Summer, full bloom.

GABRIEL: West, element of Water - including nymphs; the arena of the Heart - intense desire & anticipation, fulfillment is almost complete. Water is considered the 3rd element of manifestation, for water is the element that brings forth physical Life. Interestingly, many a manifestation ‘dies’ at this point, for lack of ‘water’ - Intense Desire. Gabriel is the Guardian of the Grail: The Heart - Desire of God. Color association is Blue - and also Black (the desires that die), and the seasonal association is Fall - Harvest time.

URIEL: North, element of Earth and all the physical manifestations of the Earth plane; the enjoyer & the appreciator of all things physical. Uriel is God in Flesh, or Man as God. Color association is Green, and of course season associated with is Winter… rest and the enjoyment of the fruits of one’s labor. Also, the time of stillness & pondering, for there is always MORE that captivates the Mind, invoking Passion & Desire… the unendingness of Creating…

Hope you find these points helpful. Best of Success to You! :wink: Z

EDIT Can’t believe I forgot this: Uriel is Dragon!

4 Likes

Uriel is strange

I agree with you, Necromaster. Indeed they are ALL strange - most UNhuman,they are!!

@ Defectron: the ‘angelic eclipse blade’…So that you can summon easier. This sounds fascinating. Where can I find out more about this? From Dante? Which work of his would describe that…When I have even a basic level of evocation skill I want to work with the angelic spirits as much as the demonic…

Yeah you might want to email Dante about it, he probably doesnt have any more eclipse blades right now since I think when I got mine he only had two at the most, but I’m sure he can always make more angelic blades minus the eclipse power.

Yeah you might want to email Dante about it, he probably doesnt have any more eclipse blades right now since I think when I got mine he only had two at the most, but I’m sure he can always make more angelic blades minus the eclipse power.[/quote]

You know, during that very same eclipse, I was in the middle of Southern Utah, performing a ritual of my own. I gathered 29 bundles of fresh sage, 28 for each lunar angel, and one massive bundle for a full lunar consecration. I opened each sigil in the desert and it was agreed that during the actual eclipse I was to quickly move around the circle to each sigil and consecrate each bundle in a given manner to seal the energy of the eclipse into each bundle and the crystal ball in the center. I only have 17 sticks left, I’ve been giving them away to a very few select people. However, if you ask Dante if he’s willing to extract, or transfer the eclipse energy from one or a few of these sticks (angelic no less) I would be willing to donate a few smudge sticks to the cause.
Just putting that offer on the table. :slight_smile: PM me after you talk to Dante. If he agrees and think’s he can pull it off (which he probably can) I’ll coordinate things with Dante, I’ll even pay for the shipping.
I wouldn’t usually do this, and I don’t know why I am - hopefully it’s not just for attention because that would be a problem :stuck_out_tongue:
nah, I love my eclipse smudge sticks! ok, I take it back, you can’t have any :smiley: heh … jyuuuust kiddin’, I said I would, and I will. Stickin’ with my word. :wink:

DKM I am overwhelmed at your generosity. I dont understand the power of the said blade yet but I sense it is important and it caught my attention straight away for some reason…Partly due to me thinking of working with Angelic spirits for some days.

I will contact Dante regarding your suggestion of extracting eclipse energy from a stick to transfer to a blade if such a thing is possible. If it is and hes willing to do it I would insist of course on paying for not just the blade used but postage.

Btw how do you cut out peoples posts into neat little boxes for resposting? Sorry to be such a IT dork ha

Namaste to you man

[quote=“Neophyte, post:11, topic:169”]DKM I am overwhelmed at your generosity. I dont understand the power of the said blade yet but I sense it is important and it caught my attention straight away for some reason…Partly due to me thinking of working with Angelic spirits for some days.

I will contact Dante regarding your suggestion of extracting eclipse energy from a stick to transfer to a blade if such a thing is possible. If it is and hes willing to do it I would insist of course on paying for not just the blade used but postage.

Btw how do you cut out peoples posts into neat little boxes for resposting? Sorry to be such a IT dork ha

Namaste to you man[/quote]

Heh, just hit the “quote” link up in the top right corner of the post you want to quote :slight_smile: