Evoking Marchosias

Alright, so I’m planning on evoking Marchosias later tonight (assuming I can stay awake) to ask him about inducing physical lycanthropy and/or attracting existing werewolves to me in real life. There isn’t much information about this demon on the forum; all I know about him is that he is the werewolf demon Michael Ford makes use of in the Rite of the Werewolf, and of course what is said of him in the Goetia:

“The Thirty-fifth Spirit is Marchosias. He is a Great and Mighty Marquis, appearing at first in the Form of a Wolf having Gryphon’s Wings, and a Serpent’s Tail, and Vomiting Fire out of his mouth. But after a time, at the command of the Exorcist he putteth on the Shape of a Man. And he is a strong fighter. He was of the Order of Dominations. He governeth 30 Legions of Spirits. He told his Chief, who was Solomon, that after 1,200 years he had hopes to return unto the Seventh Throne. And his Seal is this, to be made and worn as a Lamen, etc.”

Have any of you had experiences evoking/working with this spirit? Any information on his preferences, personality, and abilities would be much appreciated!

2 Likes

Wow, I’m not sure about him but good luck! I’m building my relationship with lykania Hecate rn so tell me if u get any results.

1 Like

Also considering we have the same goals I recommend offering him things before you ask for lycanthropy, it might come off as begging as it did in my case.

1 Like

I had evoked MARCHOSIAS a few months ago, as far as prefrences and personality; I offered locks of my hair and water, it was accepted. The presence felt was a intense increase in room temperture and heavy weight on my shoulders. For manifestation I use the black mirror closely offset by two candles angled to see my own reflection, the face looked as if it could be described as in fact ‘vomiting fire’. The entity confirmed it was indeed MARCHOSIAS and his answers to my requests were quick and short.

For the next few days I made mental notes of numerous BLACK DOGS in my city, having no mental connection between MARCHOSIAS and any sort of lycanthropy until reading this post. So I perhaps youre on the right track, good luck.

10 Likes

Marchocias

marchosias

For Lycanthropy and astral workings with shapeshifting

6 Likes

I’ve worked with Marchosias for many years. I work with his female side, so I call him “she/her” most of the time. She appears to me as an athletic blonde that looks like she practiced mixed martial arts, that’s because she is my patron deity of fighting. She can help with any conflict, be it physical, verbal, magickal, or even when it happens in sports. I offer her my victories in arguments. However, sometimes she appears with literally white skin, red hair that looks like fire and pointy hears, sometimes with a golden armor or naked, and behaves like what I would describe as an older lover being caring and lovely to her much younger partner. She often comes on her own and has been great as a guardian, since she can get rid of people before they can bother you (conflict solving before the shit happens). A few times she has appeared as the winged wolf, but I’ve never really explored that aspect. I recommend you to look at how she is depicted in the Lucifer’s Tarot, as it shows a more balanced view between how I work with her and what you want. Here is the picture:

She also answers questions, but she is not so accurate when predicting things. However, she can give you great insight when it comes to help you with your really important problems.

11 Likes

I remember (except for the details) when I mentally/astrally summoned him, and his manner of speaking seemed to me almost salesman-like :slight_smile:

1 Like

His name kept on popping up to me randomly last month. I got imageries of him being a fiery/flaming wolf as well. :slight_smile:
He felt like a nice and amiable spirit, though on the quieter side, I think.

4 Likes

How was the evocation with Marchosias? Did you get any results to develop your inner wolf?

1 Like

Marchosias is a very good spirit. She has protected me and brought about some awesome results that were beyond my imaginations. For instance, I had an issue at work that could have gone side ways so I called Marchosias and asked her to intervene and give me victory. The next day when I went to work I got an awesome victory.

4 Likes