Evoking Lucifer

Hello. Can someone please provide me with info or materials to buy and read on how to evoke Lucifer, EA Koetting or someone else?

Mind you, I don’t have the means for complicated rituals like designing circles, robes, wands and stuff like that.

But I want to evoke (not invoke) him and talk, because I have questions regarding myself and this life. I want to make a change…

3 Likes
5 Likes

All I did was make his sigil on some printer paper. Set up 5 white tea light candles around it. And then open the sigil. Nothing complex at all. It’s your intention that matters most.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to open sigils

4 Likes

Will start tonight and give feedback. Hope I won’t anger anyone

4 Likes

Don’t worry, Lucifer is beginner friendly. As long as you’re respectful, you have nothing to worry about.

6 Likes

Go in there with an empty mind, not with standard dogma you’ll find online.
He is a great being to work with. You will feel lots of positive energy coming from him.

3 Likes

Thaks for the support. I am thinking of doing it this way, which is mostly freestyle:

-light up 4 candles (unfortunately I currently have ony these shitty ones:

-play his enn in the background, meditate and chant along
-say this incantation:

-look up at his sigil and call for him
-ask my questions and state my offer, which for now is a mere shot of whisky (all I got left) and a red rose and also tell him that I will dispose of them in 3 days
-ask for a sign
-hope for the best

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Few tips. Good work on creating your own ritual. Please keep doing that :slight_smile:

Gaze as long in the Sigil till it changes, some say flashes, some say lines disappear… You notice what works for you.

Then welcome him in your temple. Don’t forget do not rush to much.

I always advise a meet and great and some practice first. You need to get acquainted.
So basic questions no problem. But asking the first time if he can make you rich in 1 day, nah that won’t work :wink:

1 Like

Oh and the meditation music is very good, but when you ask your questions I would turn off everything. So you can focus on your hearing

1 Like

I don’t want to get rich in one day. Basically my main questions will be:

-if he is there
-if he wants to harm me in any way
-if he wants to work with me or help me
-if he can return someone in my life or at least a chance
-if he will help me change and become the best version of myself

2 Likes

Just kidding a bit, some people do think that :slight_smile:

I see you’ve really did some homework. A good thing is to put those question in an notepad or something (book of shadows) and write answers so you won’t forget.

3 Likes

If I may ask why do you think he will hurt you?

2 Likes

In my experience he’s been friendly. Doesn’t seem overtly interested in hurting random people.

2 Likes

I won’t lie, my initial reson for starting on this quest is to get someone back in my life, at least get another chance. But ever since I started on this journey of magick, I discovered how much more I can become, and not in the sense of becoming rich and controlling the world, but in a self discovery sense. I still have fears and doubts as I am only human, but I want to learn, I want to discover more, get out of the ordinary, things like this.

I think that because I come from a Christian background (I’ve been working on that however) and I’m still new. I believe in God as well, but not the God that has been thought by dogma, the one who sits and judges your every action. Point is I want to develop spiritually and sorry if I upset some people here mentioning God. I just don’t see any point in lying. This community has been so awesome and friendly that it would be unfair. If you have thoughts or any advice or want to judge me or criticise me, I welcome you. I accept everything that will be

2 Likes

Well a lot of people do think the same here. I think the dogma thing has put a lot of discord into people’s mind. So people won’t get angry.

I’ve been baptized as a Catholic and Lucifer is still part Angel/Arch Angel. So you will find out how great he is :slight_smile: Even his darker site is still a site that we as humans have also, but due to his divine role it’s nothing to be afraid of.

It could be however that he will say that you have to discover other Daemons like Dantalion , Zeepar or Seere, because the love thing is their specialty. But you can always have a search on them on hear. Or just see what he says about it.

2 Likes

I evoked Dantalion and Sallos couple of days ago using Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick book. I also talked to Santa Muerte… It’s true that I wish for fast results, but I can’t stay in the mess that I am right now and if he’s going to drag me around and kick my ass from all directions, then so be it. I want to be better and have this person by my side

2 Likes

@mehayoo [quote=“Borgy, post:10, topic:41174”]
Good work on creating your own ritual. Please keep doing that :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Yes this is good to do because It builds confidence within yourself and you magik. You don’t have to rely on the forum for everything.:sweat_smile:

Also true. :relieved:

Yess It isn’t absolutely kind to just address him with your requests and leave, It good to socialize with him. You can ever tell him about your day!

Small things like that can really build a relationship.

3 Likes

Yes this a wonderful mindset to have, but you also must help yourself. He will most certainly not all the work for you, You have to want it for yourself as well!

2 Likes