Evoking Lucifer

Hi all,

Does anyone know the ritual needed to evoke Lucifer?

Thanks

G

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:3392”]Hi all,

Thanks

G[/quote]

im pretty sure it would be the same one as any.

Except, I believe lucifuge would show up instead of
Lucifer. Unless you are a devoted Satanist.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:2, topic:3392”][quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:3392”]Hi all,

Thanks

G[/quote]

Lucifer. Unless you are a devoted Satanist.[/quote]

What are you basing this on?

G, try the evocation rituals in Evoking Eternity or, if you can, find one of the old ceremonial magic grimoires like the Crossed Keys or the like. There is no one set ritual to evoke Lucifer.

In my experience, of the spirits normally listed at the top of the hierarchy, Lucifer is the only one who will show up for the novice. Lucifuge Rofocale, Satan, Beelzebub, etc, show up whenever they damn well want to the first time, and after that you can call them whenever you want – after they place their power at your disposal. That doesn’t mean those rules are fast and rigid for everybody, but like Agrippa says, Lucifer is the initiator and there are very good reasons you should talk to him first.

Never had the opportunityto speak with him. But Lucifuge was always a bit to eager to come when called. But, to be honest, you should be able to use any legit method of evocation to evoke Lucifer providing you have his seal, etc.

Lucifer is… well, complicated is the best word I can use to describe what it’s like dealing with him. I’ve never seen a full-blown, step-by-step ritual for him specifically, but any form of evocation should work- he’s not exactly a solitary, brooding kind of guy. Bitter, yes, but hardly solitary and brooding. So, yeah, he should generally come when called and be helpful provided it’s not a “For the laughs” type thing. Like any entity of age and dignity, some sort of respect is necessary.

[quote=“Orismen, post:3, topic:3392”][quote=“Dani123321, post:2, topic:3392”][quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:3392”]Hi all,

Thanks

G[/quote]

Lucifer. Unless you are a devoted Satanist.[/quote]

What are you basing this on?

G, try the evocation rituals in Evoking Eternity or, if you can, find one of the old ceremonial magic grimoires like the Crossed Keys or the like. There is no one set ritual to evoke Lucifer.[/quote]

God Kings advice from wizard forum…

From what I have experienced with Lucifer, he comes; not Lucifuge or others. If you call him, he will be there.

Sometimes the spirits you think you choose for evocation actually choose you. And I think that thats what happend to me.
Before even evoking him I would meditate on him, until I felt closer to him. Then I proceeded to call upon him, thing which turned to be a whole pathworking with him.

He is not a difficult demon to call. But he is one whose mark you will allways carry. Think if you really want to be in a close relationship with him before even meditating to him, because if that is not what you will, there is no turning back.

But well, thats just my personal experience.

1 Like

[quote=“Frater Obitus, post:8, topic:3392”]From what I have experienced with Lucifer, he comes; not Lucifuge or others. If you call him, he will be there.

Sometimes the spirits you think you choose for evocation actually choose you. And I think that thats what happend to me.
Before even evoking him I would meditate on him, until I felt closer to him. Then I proceeded to call upon him, thing which turned to be a whole pathworking with him.

He is not a difficult demon to call. But he is one whose mark you will allways carry. Think if you really want to be in a close relationship with him before even meditating to him, because if that is not what you will, there is no turning back.

But well, thats just my personal experience.[/quote]

ive given blood to him.

[quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:3392”][quote=“Frater Obitus, post:8, topic:3392”]From what I have experienced with Lucifer, he comes; not Lucifuge or others. If you call him, he will be there.

ive given blood to him.[/quote]

…and you’r still alive ? lol.

[quote=“PABLO, post:10, topic:3392”][quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:3392”][quote=“Frater Obitus, post:8, topic:3392”]From what I have experienced with Lucifer, he comes; not Lucifuge or others. If you call him, he will be there.

…and you’r still alive ? lol.[/quote]

Why he should not be? There are many magicians giving blood even to the Lucifer and being alive.

[quote=“Godesslives, post:1, topic:3392”]Hi all,

Thanks

G[/quote]

The best ritual is the one that comes from the mind and heat of the sorcerer

1 Like

[quote=“dellamage, post:11, topic:3392”][quote=“PABLO, post:10, topic:3392”][quote=“Dani123321, post:9, topic:3392”][quote=“Frater Obitus, post:8, topic:3392”]From what I have experienced with Lucifer, he comes; not Lucifuge or others. If you call him, he will be there.

…and you’r still alive ? lol.[/quote]

Why he should not be? There are many magicians giving blood even to the Lucifer and being alive.[/quote]

Good to know -we only loose a few. lol

What is the difference about…Lucifuge and Lucifer or I confuse the situation!
I hope I will ghet an answer !!respect

They are two different entities, that’s the main difference. What’s the difference between Raphael and Raziel: quite a bit, except their names are similar to a degree. Hope that answers your question, seems you are hung up on the name.

erik knows it

you can also find the method outlined in the grimoirium verum. there are working methods for the verum by both jake stratton-kent and nicolaj frisvold. stratton-kent’s true grimoire is a workable method of the grammar. frisvold’s covers a few basics of the verum spirits as they manifest in brazilian quimbanda. both grammar editions have sigils/firmas for lucifer.

I understand now Tanku brother!!! I know you can invoke and work whit Lucifuge,can you do az well whit Lucifer? For example I have the sigil of Lucifuge but I don’t know and don’t find Lucifer sigil…hope is a good question Tanku

you can find lucifer and lucifuge’s sigil on page 21 of the grand grimoire.

you can find lucifer’s magic circle and 3 sigils on page 5 of the aforementioned grimoirium verum. you can also find a sigil of lucifer on page 42 of the grimoire armadel.

in the verum and armadel, lucifer is one the three leaders of the fallen angels (the watchers in ethiopian xianity, grigori in early slavonic judeoxianity, or exu rei in quimbanda). the other two are baalzebub and astaroth.

verum and armadel both have conjurations to call lucifer, and the grand grimoire has a conjuration with astral projection to conjure lucifuge rofocale.

i’ve heard it said that the goetic duke focalor is lucifuge rofocale but i tend not to believe it.

Tanku bro this makes alot of sense and you got it all there!tanks alot

One of the first I came to. It was impromptu. I showered, I set up different ritual items, all of these witgout really thinking about it…if that makes sense. We made a pact, I shed some blood and the path started. Another interesting thing to note, I evoked him recently and it was different and felt a little difficult to deal with aftter the next few days. He is the initiator who continues to inititnate.

1 Like