Evoking Lucifer

Hello everyone!
I wanted to evoke Lucifer for some musical help
This will be my first evocation.so I researched from the search option on the top right of the page and got the result that :

1. Stand facing east
  2. draw Lucifers sigil
  3. recite the omnipotence spell 3 times or invoke omnipotence ( WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT? PLEASE HELP ME)
  4. Recite his enn
  5. and keep reciting this :

Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

“Etsel Mala’kel
Test’zel Sam’tan’el
Itz Retz Nama’tel
Itz Hel Asta’Rel
Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala
Kama’Kala Satan’el
Lucifer Kama
Lucifer Kala
Lucifer, Kama’Kala Vel.
Me Vaskalla
Me Solvalla
Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel

PLEASE HELP ME OUT IF THIS IS RIGHT OR WRONG

Neither right nor wrong.

1 Like

Can you please tell me the complete right one.

1 Like

There isn’t a complete right way. There are many methods from which your preference can be chosen.

1 Like

Oh I see. Still should I follow this method or there is some better method that you may personally use. I hope you understand my curiosity as a beginner

Nope. Most seem to work as well as any other. Most important is to work on your senses and find a system that fits you.

Use the search function, the magnifying glass on your upper-right. Type: “evocation”. Then there is an option where you can ‘sort by’. When you’re at ‘sort by’, choose ‘most liked’ and then go click the second topic: “simple demonic evocation guide”

1 Like

Can you then please help me with explaining what invoking omnipotence means

Omnipotence means “the quality of having unlimited or great power”. So, this can mean two things: either you are invoking whatever form of “God” you believe in or you are tapping into the ultimate potential of your own being (basically slipping into the state of mind we slip into while using magic). So, basically it is a way to psyche yourself up to feel comfortable calling a spirit into your space

1 Like

Thank you so much

2 Likes

No problem. As to whether or not this evocation will work, the only way to know is to give it a try. I would advise setting a ward against imposters and knowing how to banish prior to the ritual though

1 Like

Sure. I will give it a try and let you know. Umm sorry but how do we do that?

There are multiple ways. I have a thread called " Black Circle of Flames" that can be used both for Banishment and to establish a ward. “The Seal of Manifestation” is another good one. Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram is another good ritual for banishment among other things. Basic protection magic is effective to establish wards as well. So, definitely use the search function and take a look at them

1 Like

Thank you so much. Will definitely check it all out

1 Like

Try this: Easy Spirit Summoning Technique

1 Like

The “Alash” incantation is more for pacts (different from evocation requests), or anyways it express the “Ancient Covenant” between we and them.

1 Like