Evoking Lucifer before he fell, a new concept?

I was wondering whether or not evoking entities of the future
and past was possible.

This was on the back of my head forever, but I never thought of
a way how until the time magic thread on the black
magic section.

So would one be able to evoke Lucifer from the past before he fell?
And maybe even evoke Angels that will fall in the future?

This doesn’t just go for Lucifer, but for all the demons.
Being able to evoke them before the time they fell.

So what I’m saying is,

Is it possible to evoke Lucifer from the time before he fell?
I’m wondering how he was as angel.

Lucifer is a planetary spirit that predates Christian and Zoroastrian mythology by many, many centuries. Satan is an extremely powerful demon, not a planetary spirit. The authors of the Keys of Solomon were smarter than any occult author who has openly published in the past 200 years and were not in the habit of puling things out of their asses or listing spirits as two different entities with totally different correspondences when they really meant they were exactly the same guy. Modern types go gung-ho with this Amaymon is Mammon and Mammon is Lucifer and Lucifer is Abbadon and Abbadon is Azazel and Azazel is Aciel and Aciel is Satan - they’re all hopped up on George Frazer and Joseph Campbell and think that anything superficially similar or related is identical. This attitude betrays a complete ignorance of the basic cosmology underlying the whole of occultism. Every name is a precise specification. Get a crash course on where the names come from and why different things have different names.

To answer the first part of your question, these spirits are outside of time and space - they exist as conscious information. There is no “before” with them.

A magician once told me that satan is an aspect of lucifer, which is why they share the same sigil. I have no idea how legitimate that statement is though.

There is “something” to that statement, but I think it’s something beyond normal human comprehension. Here’s the closest I can come–

Lucifer is power over all conscious entities, including the self, while Satan rules a smaller compartment within that domain. That is where they overlap, and where you could see one as ascended or higher, The Morning Star, and the other as fallen or terrestrial, The Evening Star. But you should read that as a poetic interpretation. They are separate entities with overlapping dominions.

And again, they do NOT share the same seal. The seal that has become identified by modern Satanists as THE Lucifer seal is from the True Gimoire and is exclusively attributed to Lucifer in his aspect as “Ruler of Asia,” though that might be an elemental allusion. It’s not even his official, “main” seal as provided in that particular grimoire.

Isn’t his true seal the one that looks like a human face?

The gateway-style seal at the top is the Seal of Lucifer as given in the True Grimoire. The triangle on the left with the sun in it is his seal as Ruler of Europe, while the familliar symbol on the right is his seal as Ruler of Asia. The happy fellow on the bottom is actually Clauneck and is a printing error.

I think the little faces are given as the “characters” or “signatures” of the spirits.

[quote=“anon31277086, post:6, topic:3394”]

The gateway-style seal at the top is the Seal of Lucifer as given in the True Grimoire. The triangle on the left with the sun in it is his seal as Ruler of Europe, while the familliar symbol on the right is his seal as Ruler of Asia. The happy fellow on the bottom is actually Clauneck and is a printing error.

I think the little faces are given as the “characters” or “signatures” of the spirits.[/quote]

so your all saying Lucifer never fell. He always just always there
from the beginning?..

[quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3394”][quote=“anon31277086, post:6, topic:3394”]

I think the little faces are given as the “characters” or “signatures” of the spirits.[/quote]

from the beginning?..[/quote]

Why don’t you evoke him and ask him?

I’m curious to hear the answer.

You seem to have the itch, scratch it.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3394”][quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3394”][quote=“anon31277086, post:6, topic:3394”]

You seem to have the itch, scratch it.[/quote]

I instantly started having itches around my body after reading this :smiley:

[quote=“Gnosis, post:8, topic:3394”][quote=“Dani123321, post:7, topic:3394”][quote=“anon31277086, post:6, topic:3394”]

You seem to have the itch, scratch it.[/quote]

well, that’s sort of why I made the thread.
I can’t evoke. You know that, but I’ll. Try.

i really do want to know if I can evoke
the ancient angelic version of him.

If you THINK you can’t, you won’t.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.

well, how can I communicate with
him then? I don’t have my senses
developed yet.

well, how can I communicate with
him then? I don’t have my senses
developed yet.[/quote]

Sounds like you should do less typing, and more working.

(Don’t even ask me where to start, you’ve been on this site long enough)

1. What is time?

2. What makes you think it flows the same way in the astral?

3. What is an astral entity?

4. What are you actually doing when you “evoke” an entity?

5. What does it mean to “fall”?

Think about what you really know about these things and where that knowledge comes from.

PS. (6) How do you know the Judeo-Christian paradigm isn’t full of crap? remains unsaid.

I believe Satan is Hebrew for adversary, so guys in a town being raised by your guys could be called Santana’s, some dude your competing with for a job is your satan. Lucifer isn’t everyone’s adversary, so that name would only make sense to some.