Evoking Lilith and Samael

I will be Evoking Lilith and Samael to invoke their spirits into the statue representations I have for them. My question is for each one of them do I need to be facing in a specific direction. North South East or West? Please which for both. Thanks.

3 Likes

If I were you channel lucifer since Samael is his aspect, he will give you the very best information about the ritual proceedings.

5 Likes

not really sure about the direction, but I remember reading something about Lilith,Ninlil,Lilitu being associated with the south wind, the warm breeze
maybe have them facing eachother? so Lilith is facing north towards Samael and he is facing south towards her?
I have no links or information to back it up though, just a feeling.

1 Like

Thanks.

When I evoked the Lady Lilith, I faced South. She manifested in that direction without any problem. I have never evoked Samael so I don’t know if he has a directional preference.

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Lilith encompasses all directions but her most popular is Sumerian (South) & Judaic (North).

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll do Sumerians. South it is. Now I need to find the direction for Samael.

I think Lilith & Samael in the judaic trad are both North.

3 Likes

OK thanks again.

1 Like

I believe you are correct. In several of his books Michael W Ford mentions specifically North is considered holy direction for Samael and Lilith. If I remember right in the Luciferian supper of Cain one should face specifically North and the altar should be in the direction of North.

2 Likes