Evoking ladilok

I want to summon ladilok to help me attract women but I am a beginner and I live with my parents I can’t use equipment here at home, I’m afraid because I’ve never summoned before I don’t know how to do protections and banishments to summon spirits

2 Likes

Start with simple methods.

You can write her a petition or chant her enn and ask what you want.

If you still do not know what those things are. The search button on the forum is your friend.

1 Like

This?

I mean, what can’t you use? Candles and incense? You don’t need them, they’re just really nice to have.

Trace the sigil and get into a trance. Then call her. And have prepared a method of communication whether it’s a petition, pendulum, cards, or something else.

2 Likes

You could always do more of a petition with the sigil.

2 Likes

Then draw things out energetically and project yourself to her.

1 Like

the sorcerer’s seal, do I have to print it to use it?

Draw it out with energy and intent

Either follow @anon39079500 's advice (which I think is envisioning it) or use a marker and some paper.

1 Like

Lot’s of posts here talk about “tool free” magick, using shamanic techniques or meditation, also look up “astral temples” (search at top right) where you can work in a space you create in vision.

Try this one:

1 Like

I looked at ladilok’s sigil, I couldn’t feel the spirit’s presence yet I made my requests, feel a strong excitement that’s all