Evoking Jesus's God Self

Did anyone ever try evoking Jesus’s godself? What is he like?

1 Like

obligatory response about Jesus’ godself being literal God

2 Likes

Yeah but what’s his personality like? Or does he not have one

God is The All, so what do you think?

But doesn’t it seem like that god actually had a personality? The Abrahamic god put together the 10 commandments as well as the bible and 2 other texts. I can’t seem to see him as attribute-less like source consciousness but rather as an entity with a personality and traits of its own.

1 Like

Hiya OP! Big Jesus is a lot more like Old Testament Yahweh, but more relaxed and interested in expanding his empire. He makes some pretty neat energetic armaments you can exchange with him for! I recommend the beam-type weapons and any battle servitors he has for sale, Big Jesus makes some of the best around! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will deffo see what that’s all about

2 Likes

You should! Whereas Yahweh’s the blind greedy one, Big Jesus knows that empires that rise together bond together, so if you’re in need of some firepower in your life, ask him for a price. He and I have a deal going on, so if you say I sent you he should give you something neat as a bonus! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is my experience

I wonder if God evoked his Jesus’ Self and that is what caused a ruckus a couple thousand years ago…

1 Like

Evokationception

He sounds like the merchant from that Resident Evil game for Wii. LOL

1 Like