Evoking gods I'm in need of a list

I get you, not arguing either :). I like a constructive debate any day.
I guess I’d say they have their own opinions about things like we do.
For example some dislike the processed meats we eat and will voice complaints. They are like us in the fact they have personalities and things they just don’t like.

To Belial this is addiction. If you are given the option to stop the pain without drugs but choose to use them instead, it is weakening and not actually you wanting to get better. You don’t want a cure.

Some drugs will also inhibit your ability to communicate with Spirits. It could be one of the issues you’re having now. It can be worked around but it takes much more from you to get through. That’s why I recommend automatic writing so you can find out which Spirit is willing to help and which won’t.
Also if your dose isn’t working and you want more your body is becoming resilient (I guess you could say) to the drugs and eventually you’d need so much the dose could kill you.
Why would a Daemon want that?

1 Like

Actually, I have been on the combo of meds I’m on for many years and reach a point where I’m stable. I’m also clear headed and not “high” 99% of the time so, like I said, they really don’t impede me physically or mentally (except on the occasional days, like once or twice a week, that I do take enough to feel them good, and get better relief for what they’re prescribed. Glad that you know I wasn’t being argumentative. I like to get along with everybody if I can. I’ve heard of various methods of automatic writing, most of which would use up a note book or entire pack of printer paper as people continuously make swirls with a pen. What method do you find effective, if you don’t mind me asking? I was also going to make a pendulum for simple yes and no answers, using the only materials I have at the moment (a length of red yarn and a pocket knife I carry daily as the weight, so it should be attuned to me very well). I planned on assigning back and forth for yes and side to side for no, then holding it between my index and middle fingers, ask things like name of entity are you here with me? If I get a yes, then ask name of demon will you help me with what I want assistance with? If I get a no, I would ask *can you lead me to someone who will? and so on. So, again, what is your method of automatic writing that you’ve had success with?

The pendulum sounds like a good idea, specially if you’re already comfortable.
For automatic writing I just use a notebook and paper, get into theta and call the Spirit. I’ve found this way or even calling the Spirit and using tarot (if you have them, paper is just fine though) to be very helpful to me if I can’t fully hear what they’re saying at first.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, Alita :slight_smile:

1 Like

A pathetic excuse for a religon. Ok destroy them but don’t forget about Islam too.

1 Like

Ya they sucked, but I always remember that before the Christian’s BS was the Roman’s BS who did the same exact things.
There’s always some ahole at the party right lol?

1 Like

That didn’t happen. The Holy Roman Empire wasn’t established until 800 AD by Pope Leo III, a little more than three hundred years after the fall of Rome in the West (476 AD). It was neither Roman, nor was it an Empire, it’s one of histories best misnomers.

I assume you’re referring to when Emperor Theodosius I made the Edict of Thessalonica in 380 AD, making Christianity the state religion of Rome. And then instead of Christians being persecuted like they were for three hundred years, instead the Pagans were persecuted.

While I do think that persecutions of all kinds are bad, anthropologetically speaking, whenever a persecuted group becomes the ones in power, they usually continue the cycle of violence of persecution against those who persecuted them.

For many, that’s one of the reasons why they started magic, it’s an equalizer, and you can hurt those who’ve hurt you. It might not be right, but it’s common.

I’m going to need a reference on that. The rest is more or less fine.

1 Like

Lol, to be sure. There’s always some people with no respect or sense of decorum. There are always going to be those who want to enslave an entire population, look at the govt.

2 Likes

@StewardofSophia Yeah, I got my dated mistaken, historical brain fart (being the history buff, especially military history, that I am, I’m usually correct on stuff like that, so congratulations on finding that :wink:

As far as the references you ask about, where do I begin? I’ll give some quick examples here : Look at what the Christians did to the Vikings, the American Indians, I could go on and on, but I’m trying to give a couple of quick reference examples. I guess I should have said "the Abrahamic religions, because look at what the Jews and Muslims have been doing to other cultures and religions since they came into being. All you have to do is pick up a Bible, Torrah, Talmud, Koran, college history textbook, some textbooks of classes on world religions, and many sources of lots of information really; the sick things all of them have done, advocate, teach, have continuously practiced, etc… historically is quite often written freely (sometimes you gotta read between the lines, especially in college textbooks [high school and elementary school text books are pretty sugar coated and not books that are usable sources for ANY factual information of historical nature, much like the news on T.V/newspapers/internet, lol] ). Hope this gives some insight and more clearly illustrates what I was saying, I suppose I could have stated it more clearly.

Lord Asmodeus/Asmoday is good to work with for that

2 Likes

Sorry to drag an old post back around, but I had to ask, what was your experience working with Ma’at? I’ve had her poke at me a couple times this month because I’ve been digging around to see who I should work with.

Is Ma’at another name for the entity Mehimit/Mahenit (sp ?)? Has anyone contacted Mehimit/Mehenit? I ask because, a couple of months ago, this entity who called itself Mehimit or Mehenit began showing up in my dreams and recently the name pops into my head regularly and with a sense of “hey, you, I’m near”. It has a weird presence. I have no idea who this might be and haven’t heard or read of this entity.

Other names for Ma’at is Mayet, Maae’t

@anon48079295 Thanks. Could this also be Mahemit/Mahenit ? Have you ever heard of the entity I speak of?

I have not heard that name, unless the spelling is off, but it could be a name Ma’at goes by I am not entirely sure.

Oh, I plan on it when my primary goal and desire is granted and manifests. Sadly, hexes seem to be a specialty, as every hex I’ve cast has landed and took effect quickly. I wish mind control, manipulation, and bending others to my will were my specialty. I wonder if petitioning Orobas to bend my primary target to my will is going to upset Marquise Orias since I’ve petitioned Orias for the same goal but, when It’s been more than a year with no results, somebody needs to either shit or get off the toilet, so to speak. I love Orias, his presence feels so euphoric when he’s around and I’ve felt and interacted with him more than any spirit.