Evoking directly upon the earth vs. upper floors

Have any of you noticed a difference in evoking directly on the ground of the earth vs. evoking somewhere on upper floors like the ground of your 2nd floor apartment. Do you think there is a difference in the quality of the physical manifestation of the spirit?
Some say the earth itself stabilizes the entire operation. Lets compare a spirit, which is energy, to electricity. If the circuit is not grounded in some way to the earth it may float or fade in and out. But once grounded to the earth you get a pure clean signal. Maybe the same can be said to spirit evocation. Have any of you evoked spirits in both ways? Do you think it makes it easier to get a physical manifestation when evoking directly on the earth?

[quote=“Krys, post:1, topic:2845”]Have any of you noticed a difference in evoking directly on the ground of the earth vs. evoking somewhere on upper floors like the ground of your 2nd floor apartment. Do you think there is a difference in the quality of the physical manifestation of the spirit?
Some say the earth itself stabilizes the entire operation. Lets compare a spirit, which is energy, to electricity. If the circuit is not grounded in some way to the earth it may float or fade in and out. But once grounded to the earth you get a pure clean signal. Maybe the same can be said to spirit evocation. Have any of you evoked spirits in both ways? Do you think it makes it easier to get a physical manifestation when evoking directly on the earth?[/quote]

I have done evocations as high as 30 ft off the ground and as low as 20 ft below the ground and i never have noticed any effect caused due to either.its totally supernatural so i personally have not seen physical laws effect the operation

One day when personal airships become a thing, I will evoke from the sky and tell you.

Bump. I have been curious about this issue to… Joseph Lisiewski advocates (very strongly) performing evocations either on the ground directly or on a concrete slab poured directly on the ground. To all you experienced evocators, what do you have to say?

Perhaps if the entity had an affinity for one location over the other.

If you were summoning something very large, being up a few floors could help you contain it.

I think the biggest effect is what the location does to your frame of mind, an isolated forest removes all kinds of distractions and day to day thoughts for example. I do believe certain locations have an energetic signature or are act as gateways, but I’ve never used them myself.

Yuri’s comment above hits it on the head. I perform as many rituals out doors and in the forest as I can; though I do live in the mountains which makes that easier. Being on the ground and feeling the energy currents of the Earth adds some to a ritual; not required by any means, just my prefered method.

I think E.A. had answered about this subject in an old thread in this forum. May be you should look for it in the older threads.