Evoking Demons & Angels

I was never significant nor i will be, i am aware of such and i wont deny such.
I am aware though that i might never have powers to do this and that…but that is also not my goal…

Goddamn… I just can’t fuck with you can I? you are a seriously fucked up individual

Yeah man need some drugs and i haven’t got money =D
They usually help me…
But no money, no fun hey.
Humm i am not that fucked up =P

Sunas is neither insignificant nor weak. He is simply a troll who comes here to get the verbal abuse he so desperately desires. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He wants to be told he’s weak and be degraded to stroke his submissive/dependent personality, it helps him deal with his fears and insecurities of being an adult and the knowledge that he is responsible for his life and its circumstances.

O_o

Oh Sunas, your still here, I was worried, I was going to send out a search party to look for you.

You asked previously “what can ‘The King Genie’ do”? My response is "What can’t ‘The King Genie’ do!“He can solve the problems of war, poverty, disease, create wealth, send you love, fame, in short he holds the 'The secrets of the Universe” but I mainly use him for my Lumbago and Rheumatism.

I don’t know about you but that sounds pretty weak to me… I mean can’t hw just hire a hooker or something? there are better ways of dealing with problems

I see what you mean but both his weakness and perceived insignificance are both due to attitude. He chooses to live in a position where he can give away his authority and strength. It’s one thing to enjoy “kinky” sex and be submissive as a role but to base your life on that role is a whole different animal.

I was speaking of the birthright of godhood that we are all privileged enough to receive if we so choose to. We all have a divine spark in us that we can inflame and become beings of true power if we will it and have the drive to see it come to fruition.

Everyone is welcome to live their life how they choose, it’s not for me to judge but to think that you are powerless or insignificant is living in denial.

“Everyone is welcome to live their life how they choose, it’s not for me to judge but to think that you are powerless or insignificant is living in denial.”
-----TWF

What about the movies!?!?!?!

???