Evoking Belial and Lucifer in the same triangle, is it possible?

I’ve done some post’s previously speaking that I “work” with Belial and Lucifer for different things and have already used it for the same case (it was a success). I want to make the evocation of Belial and Lucifer in the same triangle, I first evoke Belial and then Lucifer, I want to have a dialogue with both at the same time and unify their energies in order to gain mastery of a science, a technique that is having a difficulty due to several factors.

I bought chocolates to offer to them, a wine I had when I evoked them, I bought two glasses of glass with borders and details in gold (as if it were gold leafed) I will also offer drops of my blood, fine incense for prosperity, abundance, love (I did not find dragon blood).

Has anyone ever evoked them in the same triangle at the same time? I’m going to do the evocation today, at midnight on schedule in Brazil.
Can anyone give me tips and tell their experiences?

Why would you evoke them in the same triangle?

If you are using triangles, the proper way to evoke two spirits at once is to set aside a triangle for each of them.

4 Likes

I’ll do it then, in different triangles. Thank you for the information.

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Essentially, a triangle is a specific place set out for a spirit to manifest. Think of it like setting out a chair for a guest. You wouldn’t expect multiple guests to share the same chair, would you?

You also might find it helpful to set the triangles in the direction of the spirits, East for Lucifer, and North for Belial.

2 Likes

I agree with you. Sometimes we get so blind that we need to hear sensible things like the ones you just told me. Thank you.

1 Like

No problem. Good luck with the evocation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed, use different triangles, if you have to use triangles that is.

1 Like

I still use triangle because I learned that way. Do not you use it?

1 Like

Thanks for the votes.

2 Likes

How exactly do you evoke two beings at once? Chant both ends? Both sigils? I find concentrating on just one difficult enough

1 Like

I use two different evocations, I do one first and then the other, then I talk to both at the same time. That will be the intention.

No, I find it kinda insulting. I’d prefer to use circles instead, if I feel that it’s needed.

I still use, but I do not know, I do this in order to avoid external factors. I do not intend to arrest them, or compel them to answer my questions and help me not. He would actually find a great lack of respect and too insulting if he made use of the triangle as a way to delimit or coerce them.

1 Like

I still use, but I do not know, I do this in order to avoid external factors. I do not intend to arrest them, or compel them to answer my questions and help me not. He would actually find a great lack of respect and too insulting if he made use of the triangle as a way to delimit or coerce them. And I will be able to concentrate and talk with you both.

Using triangles is not insulting. EA has the student use simple visualised triangles in his book Works of Darkness. They are simply the place set aside for the spirit to manifest.

Unless you are working in system that requires binding and compelling the spirits with godnames and such, then there is absolutely nothing insulting or offending about triangles.

I used them when working through WoD and there were no issues about it from the spirits.

2 Likes

To evoke two spirits, you simply evoke them one at a time.

So you would evoke open Belial’s seal, and call him into form. Once he has materialized, you move onto the next spirit and do the same thing.

I recommend EA’s book Evoking Eternity for the mechanics of evoking multiple spirits.

1 Like

That’s true. But I don’t think I’d make a spirit like King Paimon manifest in a certain space. I mean, he can manifest wherever he wishes, he’s an amazing spirit after all.

2 Likes

Very true. I view the use of a triangle as something for those times when you don’t want the spirit constantly moving around your circle or space. I’ve had instances where the spirit wouldn’t stay still and it made communication difficult, because I was constantly having to move around just to remain face to face, like talking to a hyperactive child.

2 Likes

I dont use either, i Just let them manifest whereever in my room. :thinking:

2 Likes

Could you please tell which spirit that was if you dont mind ?

1 Like