Evoking azazel

I tried to evoke azazel tonight i sat in my room and closed the door and turned the lights off darkness was my only manifestation base and i started calling upon azazel and i was falling deeper in to the theta gamma sync and then i have felt that i was going to lose consciousness and i have felt goosebumbs in my entire body like energy rushes in every cell in my body but no materialization happened so can someone explain to me what happened and tell me can i materialize spirits without incense using just darkness and i want to know how many evocations will it take me for a full materialization

Did you fight or resist the feeling of losing consciousness?

It’s a natural reaction but it helps to go with it, “push on through” and see where that takes you.

so can someone explain to me what happened

If you resisted the feeling, you’d have brought yourself out of it a bit too much to get a manifestation this time.

and tell me can i materialize spirits without incense using just darkness

Yes, you got replies to that effect in your other thread, darkness is fine.

and i want to know how many evocations will it take me for a full materialization

That’s like asking how many driving lessons will it take to pass your test - there’s not like a formula, 4 or 6 or whatever.

Persist - you’re learning a new skill, and using senses that have probably remained in abeyance all your life, but keep going fearlessly and you’ll make a breakthrough soon.

Tonight i have tried again to evoke azazel i sat in my room closed all of the lights darkness was my only manifestation base and i started to fall in to the theta gamma sync but nothing appeared to me why is that and what to do about it

Just because there was no manifestation doesn’t mean that Azazel didn’t show up. That said, keep practicing. You are learning a new sense, it’s going to take time.

Okay how good is your English?

I get that it might not be your first language, so we need to work that out first. :slight_smile: