Evoking Astarte

Well to get it out of the way, i did use the search method but all i could find is people arguing whether Astaroth and Astarte are the same or not and i didnt find an answer to my question

Now i completely believe Astarte and Astaroth arenr the same entity (please im not here to disxuss this)

But the thing is… so far ive only used the goetia method of evoking and that’s all ive known
And as far ive known Astarte doesnr belong to goetia

So how do i evoke her? I need to ask her for a request but i have no idea if i should just do it the way I’ve always done (sigil/candle/enn chant/etc)
Or is there another way?
And if so…would someone tell me her candle colors/offerings/direction etc (i could only find the ones for astaroth here)

2 Likes

Check out the YouTube channel of J.S. Garrett and his wife, Barbie. Barbie, in particular, works with Astarte and has been possessed by her.

2 Likes

Iwill .thank you

Depending on the purpose of summoning Astarte, you can use red or white candles. Use your intuition here.

Grab her sigil. This is the one that JS himself gave me for her.

She likes red or rose wine, a cigarette if you have one, water, and floral incense (I use either rose or lavender, usually), or you can use copal if that’s all you have.

Gaze at her sigil until it flashes, and then vibrate, “ASTARTE” at leas 3 times. She’ll be there with you, whether or not you sense her.

If you know how to do evocation, which is going into a gamma-theta sync state and meeting the spirit at the crossroads, then you’d follow that method instead.

Or you could try petitioning her. That would work. so you’d need a candle, some incense, some wine and a cigarette if you have those, and some water. On the back of her sigil, write her a letter asking for what you want. When it’s written, set up a little altar with everything, light the candle and incense, then sit and relax. Meditate a little on what you want. Read the letter quietly, and then read it out aloud with intention and desire. When that is done, burn the letter. This is similar to the petition spells thread.

You can watch JS’s videos where he does rituals, to give you some inspiration for your own rituals outside of the Goetia.

4 Likes

Thanks a ton that’s exactly what i was asking for

May sound like a stupid question but what do i do with the cigerette and water afterwards? How long do i keep them for? (I dont have a lot of privacy so I’m worried someone would accidentaly take the cigerette or wine)

You leave the offerings there for at least a few hours, up to 24 hours. Then throw them out in the trash, or offer them to the earth and the wind.

I’d just tell others in your household to leave them there.

On the other hand, if you’re able to, try doing this ritual outdoors. That way you can pour the libation into the ground, and leave the cigarette to decay.

Glad to have been of help.

2 Likes