Evoking anyone?

Elison, please… not again. I understand your position, but and that is fine. Do you, I’m sure you are doing great with what you are feeling, and I personally feel that it is no less valid than anyone else. But like the evoking Abaddon thread, you are getting to a point where you are priding your experiences over others, and that your experience is the “true” experience. That might not be your aim, but that is exactly what you are doing here. You’ve stated your piece, and the folks here want to test the waters despite your experience. At this point, what else can you do that is helpful or worthwhile? Folks took what you said into consideration, made their assertions, and are deciding to pursue what they are going to pursue. So unless you got info helping that exploration, why are you continuing to drive a point that the OP has already taken in, and decided his own path?

I’m not trying to bash you, but this is the second time where you start spitting out authority messages without even giving something other than opinion. You talked to spirits… so have a lot of other people. Many of us getting info from entities that is perfectly for us, and I have yet to get someone who has ever got info that is “universal” for what is and is not possible. But somehow, you got that universal info… I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I’m certainly not convinced.

I respect your position man, but when it isn’t helpful, and turns into a pointless debate, it really is just becoming foolish. I am the last person here who takes EA’s words just because he is a well-known “authority” on magic. Hell, ask anyone who knows me on this forum, and I am constantly criticizing many of the views. But goodness… at least people are doing things that work with his methods, and they work where their previous, more traditional stuff failed. But so far, you are just throwing out opinions like someone with an authority that honestly would make his presence here completely pointless. So rather you are wasting your time, because you are too powerful to really need to be on this forum, or you are a practitioner with a lot to learn just like everyone else here. Either way, these blaring statements about “true spirits (most of which aren’t even “spirits”, but varying entities characteristics and realities that are completely sensory)”, “real reality”, “this impossibility”… c’mon man.

I’m not going to entertain any of this stuff anymore, and I may have wasted my time entertaining it now. But I feel you can do better than to just keep throwing this stuff out where it will literally only cause useless, and extremely flawed debates. I would also ask that folks stop entertaining this type of stuff here, because it’s really starting to look like evocationmagic and other perpetrators of baby-dick egotism and head-up-the-assery.

2 Likes

In the instance your stating you’d be evoking the “shade” of a once living person.

I’m not trying to say you can’t do that as it has been done plenty, just clearing that up if you thought Elison is saying you can’t. He meant a living person which is debatable, I’ve never attempted to so I’ll refrain from comment on that matter.

[quote=“the1gza, post:21, topic:2129”]Elison, please… not again. I understand your position, but and that is fine. Do you, I’m sure you are doing great with what you are feeling, and I personally feel that it is no less valid than anyone else. But like the evoking Abaddon thread, you are getting to a point where you are priding your experiences over others, and that your experience is the “true” experience. That might not be your aim, but that is exactly what you are doing here. You’ve stated your piece, and the folks here want to test the waters despite your experience. At this point, what else can you do that is helpful or worthwhile? Folks took what you said into consideration, made their assertions, and are deciding to pursue what they are going to pursue. So unless you got info helping that exploration, why are you continuing to drive a point that the OP has already taken in, and decided his own path?

I’m not trying to bash you, but this is the second time where you start spitting out authority messages without even giving something other than opinion. You talked to spirits… so have a lot of other people. Many of us getting info from entities that is perfectly for us, and I have yet to get someone who has ever got info that is “universal” for what is and is not possible. But somehow, you got that universal info… I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I’m certainly not convinced.

I respect your position man, but when it isn’t helpful, and turns into a pointless debate, it really is just becoming foolish. I am the last person here who takes EA’s words just because he is a well-known “authority” on magic. Hell, ask anyone who knows me on this forum, and I am constantly criticizing many of the views. But goodness… at least people are doing things that work with his methods, and they work where their previous, more traditional stuff failed. But so far, you are just throwing out opinions like someone with an authority that honestly would make his presence here completely pointless. So rather you are wasting your time, because you are too powerful to really need to be on this forum, or you are a practitioner with a lot to learn just like everyone else here. Either way, these blaring statements about “true spirits (most of which aren’t even “spirits”, but varying entities characteristics and realities that are completely sensory)”, “real reality”, “this impossibility”… c’mon man.

I’m not going to entertain any of this stuff anymore, and I may have wasted my time entertaining it now. But I feel you can do better than to just keep throwing this stuff out where it will literally only cause useless, and extremely flawed debates. I would also ask that folks stop entertaining this type of stuff here, because it’s really starting to look like evocationmagic and other perpetrators of baby-dick egotism and head-up-the-assery.[/quote]
Well said.

@the1gza You realize what would mean to actually be able to evoke a person, right?

As for this:

I’m sick of this EA worshiping…

Really? Check my reply to Tromz. I clearly told him to go ahead and evoke a spirit to find out.

As do I.

Of course it did.

No break for you.

Do they? Oh my, I didn’t know that.

Indeed.

Really?

Thank you!

How’s that?

I was bored. Still am, but this is kinda fun.

How would you like to be initiated in this Order of the Flatulent Lizard? We have cookies xD

No can do, seeing it’s a HGA and not even my own.

You really think that’s HIS work?

I don’t care.

You could certainly evoke a person’s astral body while that person is not consciously aware of it and with it the unconscious parts of their soul, for instance. There’s no reason you wouldn’t be able to. You can certainly visit it on the astral, or even call it to you, which means you could certainly make it appear before your waking astral vision, and if you can do that, well, what’s to stop you from bringing it into manifestation in some medium in Malkuth?

Evoking the conscious person … I have my reasons for disbelief. Evoking the person in the sense of teleporting people about … facepalm

When I first read this post I immediately thought of something that may be relevant to evoking someone. Perhaps trying to evoke another persons Holy Guardian Angel would be the answer to this.

I’ve always wondered about the benefits of evoking a living human being.You could ask them anything and their answers may lay in the back of the physical person’s subconscious.What if you could do this to help somebody like for example:Evoke someone who’s having a hard issue to deal with in life then ask them how to resolve it.If the person knows the answer in their subconscious it should come through in their spitual form.You could then report back to the person about what they said during the evocation…just a thought

1 Like

If you really thought that I wanted them to teleport out, you are definitely wrong.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:27, topic:2129”]I’ve always wondered about the benefits of evoking a living human being.You could ask them anything and their answers may lay in the back of the physical person’s subconscious.What if you could do this to help somebody like for example:Evoke someone who’s having a hard issue to deal with in life then ask them how to resolve it.If the person knows the answer in their subconscious it should come through in their spitual form.You could then report back to the person about what they said during the evocation…just a thought[/quote] According to Eshtalishtu this is a gateway to transmuting humans and a similar procedure is one of the steps of a method to conquer a person’s will and replace it with ones own. That is all I will say. Seek him out and ask him yourself.

2 Likes

Interesting poete…I’ve always wondered about using this in a baneful way such as evoking somebody and giving them the command to off themselves.Or destroying their life in whatever diabolical way you could think of.

Why not command them to transfer all of their funds and assets to you, and then kill themselves… your thinking too small time lol.

I like you’re style lol

Isn’t this the same concept of using an effigy to curse someone? Your practically evoking them with an effigy that pretty much represents their sigil and through visualization you inflict harm on them. If the curse is successful wouldn’t this be a successful evocation of the victim??

It sure would!

you need the photo of the person and meditate on it a few days before evoking it

1 Like